LP7 New Album Updates

hahninator

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably an upcoming LPU15 bi-monthly song? but if it's a new stuff, that means this album gonna be awesome.

IDK, It would make more sense beeing an LP7 Demo or something like this, oh god, the train is coming!

Hope we get a bunch of new infos this time, I have a feeling that all the updates and infos that they tell us on interviews are delayed in one or two months

Come on, this must be something "new". I really like that beat, a mix of ATS and High Voltage. Maybe more in deph information tomorrow

Hopefully not just a regular updates like "we're just starting.." or "we're almost done..". i assume.

Well...

Is it they just put random instrumental for that video, or they digging back old stuff (from Meteora session) and create new song from it? Confusing

They're just teasing the next bi-monthly demo. They did it with Hurry in a LPU episode as well.

They're just teasing the next bi-monthly demo. They did it with Hurry in a LPU episode as well.

they did it for Hurry? didnt notice that. well, i guess the hype is over. the upcoming studio updates will be just like previous one. :rolleyes: