LPU 15 7th Track - TooLeGit (2010 Demo)

danielpsoad-09

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see now why the pods were in the initial six songs, could you imagine if over six months all we got were the 3 pods, it would ruin a lot of hype.

True, but I still wish they would have waited with the physical CD until all songs were revealed, since I would love to have this one on CD rather than the 3 pods :lol:

Also, Chester sounds "different" on this because he isn't Auto Tuned all to hell like he is on the albums. No point in doing a bunch of extra vocal production on a demo with like 4 lines of lyrics and a scat chorus.

OMG are u implying that LP use autotune, they wouldz never!!

Anyway, I really like the feel of this demo. There is something in the chord progression and choice of melody that doesn't sound as safe/bland as Linkin Park usually is. It's dark and dissonant, and the slightly off key vocals give me sort of a Deftones vibe. Very nice actually.

This is the first time we've heard Chester scat vocals (started during MTM era but still used obviously in demos) on a released song, right? Japan (Across The Line demo) had some on the MTM DVD.

Pretty sure Blackout's intro vocals are reversed scat.

Edited by Broman

Cool stuff! Are you gonna work on a second verse and complete the song? That would be really cool.

Adding a chorus to Animals and/or Asbestos would be great too.

This ^^ \o/

Also, I don't know the exactly BPM of the songs, but do you think that the Basil verse could fit in the second verse of Debris?

Edited by kiq fLP

Cool stuff! Are you gonna work on a second verse and complete the song? That would be really cool.

Adding a chorus to Animals and/or Asbestos would be great too.

Tbh, I think that's all I'll be working up for TooLeGit. I did, however, make up a chorus for Animals and will be finishing that song up.

[Chorus]

Watch me BURN

Disagree

End the LIES

Clear DEBRIS

Faith is LOST

Feel the TIDE

No chance LEFT

JUSTIFIED