2015.11.01 - Tempe, AZ - Monster Mash

hahninator

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice show, but Chester's singing got much worse, since last time they played. His screaming was amazing (except for Faint) though. What I really liked was the singing Chester did on the outro of WFTE, I can imagine this is what the next album may sound like.

LP playing soft songs at the show looked like Megahertz video of Fur Immer, kinda strange. Speaking of wearing masks/costumes on stage and being lazy, who do you think is doing less during a show (or this particular show when it comes to Joe), Joe or Clown from Slapnuts?

Edited by TheDamian58C

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might watch this later tonight.

I went to college in Arizona and could have gone to show but I did not know they were this festival back then, I later saw the zombie pictures and was wondering why I had never heard of this show.

Being a festival I probably would have deemed it too expensive anyway but this "venue" (really an outdoor park) was 25 minutes away from my college. I saw them at the stadium show in 2014 though and while the overall concert could have been better, to date LP's set is still a top 3 set I have ever seen. I watched 'Papercut' from the youtube video posted above and it sounds like I might not have missed much though.