XVLP: Linkin Park + Complex (#HybridTheory15)

Stranger

Now this one just feels boring... Its the album cover, nothing more, nothing less. Better than the Clot one but I dont think I'll get it

I like the way it look like the album cover, but for some reason there is some white shape added in that covers part of the soldier's face. And there is a big ugly R in the bottom right corner. I suppose it is a bit simple considering the hype.

I can't understand why LP doesn't just sell shirts with the album covers on them, and posters of the album cover. I would buy HT and LT posters in a heartbeat if I could.

Edited by iPodwithnomusic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we at lpc are not alone with comments about $115 t-shirts...we seriously want to support LP but fuck, we sure don't want to pay for a monkey logo! That would be just stupid...There are other ways to celebrate 15HT, I would definitely pay $100 for one of 150 HT instrumental albums! (that would be like supercool) Flyers, stickers you name it, affordable items for everyone. That would fuckin beat t-shirts right there!

Looks like we at lpc are not alone with comments about $115 t-shirts...we seriously want to support LP but fuck, we sure don't want to pay for a monkey logo! That would be just stupid...There are other ways to celebrate 15HT, I would definitely pay $100 for one of 150 HT instrumental albums! (that would be like supercool) Flyers, stickers you name it, affordable items for everyone. That would fuckin beat t-shirts right there!

Amen.

I think It's not so complicated to please every fan. One maxi-single with pictureboard, some stickers, different photos or sketches and there it is xD. You can make happy every single fan.

Edited by Capacity

Amen.

I think It's not so complicated to please every fan. One maxi-single with pictureboard, some stickers, different photos or sketches and that's it xD. You can make happy every single fan.

Put away the pictureboard single. Small item packs (flyers, stickers, picks etc.) for $10 in quantity of let's say 2000. Anyone can afford something like that and it's way cooler to have such thing than a t-shirt you paid for brand and really not what's on it (dafuq is that R doing theR? Ey youZ over thereZ)

Edited by michalangelo

HT cover + photoshop eraser tool + R symbol = this shirt

Don't forget the monkey! After all it's the thing people pay for in general :P

No wonder I don't see any more comments so far..the price even scares people to check what's in this thread haha

Edited by michalangelo

Well I've paid money for good shirts and designs but damn no way im paying $115 on this it's just the album cover with a weird r n actually looks more cheap then original hybrid shirt i have from bak in the day definitely not getting this one or clot one

Some asshole already reselling the XL shirt for $250 on ebay. What a douche...

EDIT: Just checked out of curiosity: Full printed front and back t-shirts with your own graphics are $30-50 depending on the graphics. Still Mike saying "The BAPE tee is more than worth every penny." is quite funny. How different is that tee from any other good quality t-shirts for less than $40? Seriously.

Edited by michalangelo

So Mike says there will be ITEMS for XVLP, not just shirts. The Bathing Ape shirt is apparently way more expensive than the rest. We'll see. I agree the design is very simplistic for it, especially compared to the excellent Bathing Ape 2013 shirts they did.

I think those 2 grey shirts are from rvca or brooklyn projekts. The full video for thehundreds shows all collabs, I don't remember 100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcF_2TRpgiM @ 0:15 Maybe it's the same shirt idk

edit: this shirt at 0:15 is from brooklyn projects

Thanmk you so much.

I've ask this because I want to buy the TSL ones but I'm also worried wat the other collabs look like, now I think the TSL ones are my personal fabvorite (the design is awesome and the price is a bit high but OK considering is a limited edition item)