Favorite Performance Of Crawling

LPPhan2005

Personally, my favorite was 2/19/08 at 1st Mariner Arena, when the Krwling intro was going, I was mezmerized by the rotating screens and vids of blossoming flowers...

my other favorite was Bamboozle 07 when Chester tried to bring Tyler on stage but he was alseep :lol:

I'm biased in saying MSG cuz I was there, but u g2 admit the fact that Jay-Z performed w/ them for the first time in a few years was EPIC. I also really like Bamboozle for the same reason u did LPPanther, and cuz it was the last time Runaway was played, that was a special show. My other fav show is prob the Manchester Show on the NAA Arena Tour in 08, one of the best performances of WID, SIB, and NMS if u ask me. Also the Umbrella cover made my life =).

Bonner Springs '08. Love the Reanimation intro with Hands Held High over it, but I didn't like Chris Cornell's voice on Crawling, so it's between Bonner Springs, Albuquerque, and Maryland Heights. You can't hear Mike's guitar at all on Maryland Heights, and I think Bonner Springs is a bit better of a performance.

Ummm, someone shud check on the user submitted news page, someone uploaded an umm... strange post for an LP fan site. I'd report it myself but I'm in school and if a teacher saw me reading it I'd umm be in a bit of trouble.

LOL you guys 2007-2009 was the worst crawling ever, you wanna hear a good crawling? go checkk House of Blues 2001 or Rock am Ring 2001, thats good stuff

lol too bad LP hasnt played any shows in 2009 yet =p

I never really thought about my favorite performance of Crawling...maybe the Mansfield 08 version because it was the first time Chris came out and I was there.

Also, a lot of people said the Bamboozle 07 performance, I love that one too because it was my first LP show.

Edited by Geki

LOL you guys 2007-2009 was the worst crawling ever, you wanna hear a good crawling? go checkk House of Blues 2001 or Rock am Ring 2001, thats good stuff

I'd rather not listen to Chester's voice cracking like an adolescent teenager, which it does on most 2001 performances of Crawling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally, my favorite was 2/19/08 at 1st Mariner Arena, when the Krwling intro was going, I was mezmerized by the rotating screens and vids of blossoming flowers...

my other favorite was Bamboozle 07 when Chester tried to bring Tyler on stage but he was alseep :lol:

dude. i was at that show. my favorite LP concert ever. and i love strings so its awesome

• 1 year later...