LPTV: A Line In The Sand

Tyleronlplive

Linkin Park's Youtube page has uploaded a new video of them rehearsing their Hunting Party closer, A LINE IN THE SAND. The video shows them practicing different parts at Third Encore, re-teaching each other their parts, and planning how to pull it all off before they debuted it at Rock In Rio USA

Great job on the debut, and subscribe to Linkin Park's Youtube Page for more! Edited by AndOne

Just watch the video and it's awesome.

It look like it was a beast's song to pull it off right.

Great work, also the final chorus was similar to the other.

Edited by stich

The point I was making was that Chester messed up the lyrics.

Did anyone notice some new sound effects on the SBD recording here? Like at 3:38-3:40.

The audio from 3:24 onwards isn't from Rock in Rio, the transition is very obvious. It's presumably the audio from rehearsals.

Classic LPTV - editing the video so it seems A Line In The Sand closed the show. Instead we get Bleed It Out for the millionth time.

Regardless, I'm happy the band became ambitious enough to perform it live.

Classic LPTV - editing the video so it seems A Line In The Sand closed the show. Instead we get Bleed It Out for the millionth time.

Regardless, I'm happy the band became ambitious enough to perform it live.

Last album cycle we got I'll be Gone in videos even though it was never played.

you can hear it in the rock in rio show and other performances, I think It's Brad's tapping part

https://youtu.be/kWpCQPC5hiU?t=6m42s

That's a synth that mimics Brad's tapping part (or a sample of the tapping part itself that's been run through some additional effects). It's there during the outro on the album, it's just really low in the mix. It's one of the samples included in the second LP StageLight pack.

LP Underground has released many making of's recently for THP songs. Thanksgiving (AKA Until It's Gone), Odyssey (AKA A Line In The Sand) and several great videos for True Chainz (AKA All For Nothing) that are way better than the LPTV episode for it.

That's a synth that mimics Brad's tapping part (or a sample of the tapping part itself that's been run through some additional effects). It's there during the outro on the album, it's just really low in the mix. It's one of the samples included in the second LP StageLight pack.

I think that is sample/backing track because this one live version is ____ed :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKWO7TiJQEY&feature=youtu.be&t=6m57s