Linkin Park to appear as DLC for Rocksmith 2014 on 1/6

RogueSoul

Giving credit where it's due, these charts are actually VERY accurate. Other than the bass on In the End being transcribed for a 4-string, I don't see anything that looks noticeably "off."

But the logic behind that decision is pretty clear. A good chunk of new bass players aren't gonna go and buy a 5-string. And a good chunk of those new players are probably gonna have 4-string Fenders. That means they just can't play In the End.

Just elaborating.

Just remember--you still haven't gotten your snack yet :(

<_<

I don't need no snacks from you.

Apparently if I click the edit button and make 0 changes it'll still say I edited lol.

Edited by drpdrp97

Giving credit where it's due, these charts are actually VERY accurate. Other than the bass on In the End being transcribed for a 4-string, I don't see anything that looks noticeably "off."

I was surprised at how well they charted OSC. The only glaring problem I have with the charts is in the rap bridge of GATS. They have you play a first fret powerchord where it defintiely should be a second. That sounds pretty brutal. Other than that pretty solid.

This is LP DLC files from Steam Version

Can someone extract multitracks????

https://mega.co.nz/#!0wwWzSLL!O_ljT7czOZGY_sjPY4i6h0nrygIhZVfgEv-SJJzPj0M

I thought it was established that there were no multitrack files involved in this DLC pack. Even if there were, wouldn't it just be guitar and everything else? We have guitar tracks for all of these songs already.

I was surprised at how well they charted OSC. The only glaring problem I have with the charts is in the rap bridge of GATS. They have you play a first fret powerchord where it defintiely should be a second. That sounds pretty brutal. Other than that pretty solid.

This is LP DLC files from Steam Version

Can someone extract multitracks????

https://mega.co.nz/#!0wwWzSLL!O_ljT7czOZGY_sjPY4i6h0nrygIhZVfgEv-SJJzPj0M

For the third time in this thread, and second time I've said it, Rocksmith does not use multitracks. They physically do not exist within the game's coding. They do this on purpose to make licensing easier to acquire - they would have never gotten permission to do things like the Jimi Hendrix pack if they required multitracks to do it.

I almost, ALMOST wonder if someone at Ubisoft used my tabs as a reference when charting these songs. When I first tabbed GATS, I actually had that chord at the first fret instead of the second because the guitar is a little more in the background in that section of the song, plus it's a pretty quick series of chord changes, so I wasn't totally sure. Once the multitracks from Project Spark came out, I immediately noticed my mistake and corrected it. Maybe they were looking at an older version of my tabs...

I know me saying this sounds kind of conceited, but it wouldn't be the first time a major company has "borrowed" from my LP-related resources without asking me (I'm looking at you, Premier Guitar...).

I almost, ALMOST wonder if someone at Ubisoft used my tabs as a reference when charting these songs. When I first tabbed GATS, I actually had that chord at the first fret instead of the second because the guitar is a little more in the background in that section of the song, plus it's a pretty quick series of chord changes, so I wasn't totally sure. Once the multitracks from Project Spark came out, I immediately noticed my mistake and corrected it. Maybe they were looking at an older version of my tabs...

I know me saying this sounds kind of conceited, but it wouldn't be the first time a major company has "borrowed" from my LP-related resources without asking me (I'm looking at you, Premier Guitar...).

You can't do anything about it? They can just swoop in and take your hard work and reap the benefits? Imagine if someone took your tabs and made a tab book out of them. Make people pay for tabs that are on the Internet for free. That's ridiculous.