Wrong information/Mistakes in official material

Also on the Honda Civic Tour, here's the proof that they sold it at the merch booths. (By looking for a merch booth pic I found my own LPL post lmao)

Another lyrical mistake: (I actually just saw this on an old fansite)

Runaway:

in the booklet lyrics it says: (2nd line)

"Underneath a sky of dust" but he sings "Under a sky of dust".

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Faulty Limited Special Edition CDs in Australia

Attention Fort Minor fans who purchased the Limited Special Edition version of The Rising Tied in Australia: Select Limited Special Edition CDs purchased in Australia may have been manufactured with the regular edition CD (missing the 3 bonus tracks) due to an error at the manufacturing plant. CORRECT VERSIONS OF THE LIMITED EDITION are in ALL STORES NOW. If you find you are one of the people who purchased a faulty Limited Special Edition version of The Rising Tied in Australia, simply go back to your original store of purchase with your record and receipt, and it will be exchanged immediately. Fort Minor, Warner Brothers and Machine Shop deeply apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any problems doing this, please post the store name and location in the Fort Minor Forums in The Rising Tied forum under the sticky thread titled “Faulty Special Limited Edition CD’s in Australia” so the problem can be resolved.

https://web.archive.org/web/20051124040714/http://www.fortminor.com/base.html

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

What about the others?

And does that happens on all versions of the albums or is it only in a specific store?

There's a couple more I will post all of them soon.

All stores have the same version even I have lossless with the same problems. The same with streaming services - spotify etc, everywhere is the same version.

Edited by martinez

• 2 weeks later...

LT acapellas and instrumentals little glitches:

Castle Of Glass (instrumental) - have 4 glitches (most of them are "pop sounds") 0:36 - pop sound, 1:10 - pop sound, 1:28 - pop sound, 2:36 - another glitch, it sounds a little bit like the mouse click sound.

Powerless (Acapella) - it has a glitch in 0:56

I'll Be Gone (Acapella) - 2:18 - pop sound

---------------------
The Rising Tied (Clean):

Feel Like Home - it's explicit version

Kenji - it's explicit version

Believe Me - it's a single version, all transitions from it doesn't match with "Cigarettes" and "Get Me Gone"

---------------------
A Thousand Suns (Clean):

Wretches And Kings - it's explicit version

---------------------
Road To Revolution: Live At Milton Keynes (Clean):

Bleed It Out (Live) - it's explicit version

---------------------
Collision Course (Clean):

Izzo/In The End - it's explicit version

Edited by martinez

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/7/2014 at 7:26 PM, lpliveusername said:

There is a typo on the back of the LP Underground 2.0 CD that incorrectly says Joe's last name is "Hand" instead of Hahn.

I thought I pointed this out years ago, but this isn't a typo. The text in question is "Additional Pro Tools by Joe Hand" in reference to My December, which was recorded in Nashville. Joe Hand is a Nashville-area producer. 

https://joehand.com/producer

On 10/3/2018 at 8:47 AM, martinez said:

All digital versions of One More Light (Clean) contains explicit version of Halfway Right.

Late-ass reply to this, but wouldn’t that just mean there isn’t a clean version of the track in general, I don’t recall there being a physical version of the clean album

4 hours ago, rd1994 said:

I am not sorry for bumping this threat but why are the pitched vocals on OML listed in a thread about mistakes? They're clearly meant to be there, since they're part of the music now.

The promo CD of Sorry For Now reportedly contains an instrumental without them.

4 minutes ago, Rasputin 93 said:

Since those pitched vocals are still vocals... this seems logical to not include them in an instrumental. At least it does to me.

I know of promo acapellas and instrumentals from another band which are separated the same way.

Your point makes sense, but I know a few instrumentals from other bands that do include pitch shifted/effected vocals. High Hopes by PATD for example includes pitch shifted vocals in the instrumental. 

1 hour ago, Rasputin 93 said:

Since those pitched vocals are still vocals... this seems logical to not include them in an instrumental. At least it does to me.

I know of promo acapellas and instrumentals from another band which are separated the same way.

I was rather surprised having them on instrumentals and I would have treated them differently

BUT they were certainly not recorded for themselves being sampled in the first place so it makes sense compared with the By Myself "myself"-scratches which are kinda treated the same or that scream sample on faint (not scratched) which is also considered instrumental (tho mixed fairly quiet into the song)

2 hours ago, LPsMart said:

I was rather surprised having them on instrumentals and I would have treated them differently

BUT they were certainly not recorded for themselves being sampled in the first place so it makes sense compared with the By Myself "myself"-scratches which are kinda treated the same or that scream sample on faint (not scratched) which is also considered instrumental (tho mixed fairly quiet into the song)

Keep in mind most of the pitched vocals were actually discarded demo takes. Like instead of deleteding them outright they pitch shifted them and made them into a rhythm