LPTV: The Hunting Party Tour | Europe - Part 1

Qwerty95k

I like what they did with the Berlin Wall. It was also cool when LP met OM&M. I was worried earlier on in the year that LPTV went downhill, but ever since they uploaded the first Carnivores episode, they have been good. LPTV is meant to ''chronicle the band's history'' and I think they do a great job of that each year.

They didn't know the Of Mice & Men members. What a great manager OM&M has. :D

Mike has been friends with Austin for a while, they've posted pictures together for years on Instagram and Austin did Faint with LP back in September before this tour even started. But they might not have known the rest of the band, it's pretty common that bands become friends with other bands on tour together.

Edited by Geki

Unless you are LP in 2008 and fly to each show and don't spend any time with the opening bands, haha.

Haha, true. I remember what you told me about 10 Years that one time... I think LP maybe has gotten better with becoming friends with bands, etc. that they tour with. It seems like they hung out with the Incubus guys, as well as MARS and AFI this summer. I think Mike is also friends with Tim from Rise Against, right? Who knows.