2014.09.15 - Los Angeles, CA (VyRT)

RogueSoul

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LINKIN-PARK-Hollywood-Bowl-Concert-Poster-AUTOGRAPHED-87-150-/151416344660?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Does anyone know the origin of this poster?

Where was it sold? Was it a part of LPU pack:

Deluxe General Admission Package:
1. One General Admission Concert Ticket
2. Exclusive Tour Poster (Numbered & Limited) + Special Gift
3. Commemorative THE HUNTING PARTY TOUR Laminate
Or is it something else?
What was the special Gift in that GA Package?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LINKIN-PARK-Hollywood-Bowl-Concert-Poster-AUTOGRAPHED-87-150-/151416344660?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Does anyone know the origin of this poster?

Where was it sold? Was it a part of LPU pack:

Deluxe General Admission Package:
1. One General Admission Concert Ticket
2. Exclusive Tour Poster (Numbered & Limited) + Special Gift
3. Commemorative THE HUNTING PARTY TOUR Laminate
Or is it something else?
What was the special Gift in that GA Package?

That poster, you can see Brad signing it in this video from Chideo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZ8Wxyqqn0&list=UUKsQPw2WvDWG3S8Y_VnZymQ

Yeah, I guess it was one of those. But I'm interested how it was distributed.

No idea on that... It looks like one of the custom posters that LP used to sell at their shows, but they ended up not doing for Carnivores. Mike said the reason why they didn't do it for Carnivores before, just can't remember where. But yeah, maybe they were limited and sold at the merch booth or they were for VIP, etc.

I just watched the show, and I must admit it's one of the best this year. Daron made an awesome job, he played the second verse a bit differently and it sounded awesome. I saw Selena Gomez was there, you can see her at the end of the second chorus of ITE. Faint with Austin was Fucking Awesome, it was definitely the best Faint performance of 2014, and Chester hit the high "yeah" at the end of Faint for the first time in a while. WID solo was insane, the best WID solo this year. Another note that deserves to attention is that WID outro contained different guitar part than normally, Brad played high notes on his guitar unlike studio version. BIO drum solo was amazing, one of the bests.

I just watched the show, and I must admit it's one of the best this year. Daron made an awesome job, he played the second verse a bit differently and it sounded awesome. I saw Selena Gomez was there, you can see her at the end of the second chorus of ITE. Faint with Austin was Fucking Awesome, it was definitely the best Faint performance of 2014, and Chester hit the high "yeah" at the end of Faint for the first time in a while. WID solo was insane, the best WID solo this year. Another note that deserves to attention is that WID outro contained different guitar part than normally, Brad played high notes on his guitar unlike studio version. BIO drum solo was amazing, one of the bests.

Daron played both verses of Rebellion identically. Brad plays the second verse different than the first verse (Brad plays the song completely differently from how Daron recorded it).

Brad's been playing improv lead work during the outro to What I've Done for this entire touring cycle.

Why don't 30STM play the song ''Attack'' anymore? It's a good song. When is the last time they played that?

They hace this really idiotic conception that no one wants to hear the older songs anymore. The last time they played it at all was the day after Carnivores in Vegas acoustically, where Jared playedthe chorus acoustically. Full band, I think was a soundcheck earlier this year in Germany. Last FULL performance was Honolulu 2011.

When the song came out as a single Jared says it was a disaster and the record label wanted to drop them.

Attack did relatively well - it's just that they didn't think MARS had anything that would "prove" themselves. The Kill was their saving grace. If that was the case with Attack then they wouldn't have played it from 2005 up to 2011.

• 3 weeks later...