Final Masquerade 2-track CD single available on September 19th.

martinez

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CD is out today. Added tracks length to the first post.

Apparently the CD is released in Germany only it makes sense that it's Rock am Ring. Is it available digitally somewhere? 7€ is pretty expensive for just 2 tracks.

Digitally is not available. Maybe it will be later? Who knows.

It's, sadly, not on YT...

I know... But it's very hard to find singles or imports anywhere near where I live and I really don't want to spend more than 20 bucks on a 2 song CD. I'm not asking for it to be uploaded or anything because obviously I know it's against the rules. But yeah, I would like to hear it some day, especially if it's mixed by Ethan Mates.

Bought the single today because I found it for 3 euros instead of the 7 on Amazon (wtf). I only bought it for the live track and I have to say honestly that they completely slaughtered the edit of the track. No NMS intro, well that's not too bad but they completely removed the extended outro, the song just ends at the part where the studio version ends, followed by a few seconds of crowd noise, it's just soooo weird. The extended outro is pretty epic, sucks that it was edited in that weird way.

I uploaded the last 12 seconds: http://jonas.sotrix.net/UIGending.mp3