LPTV - Making Of Final Masquerade

Mesck547

The Making of UIG had some insight into the meaning and details of the video. This one did not. Way too short to provide us with anything substantial about it.

As for the good things about it, Rob gets to talk about the video instead of Mike for once, Phoenix having fun as usual, it shows that Brad was still dealing with his back injury during the filming, and these are coming out rather frequently.

Edited by Tyler

Wish it was longer, would loved to have see the purpose behind other stuff like the baby and the angel.

Yeah or "the end is near"

And I'm still waiting for THP Making Of.

Edited by MacGyver

I really am starting to wonder if Fiore is still with the band. I didn't see him anywhere yesterday at the show in Mansfield, and I have seen him at literally every LP show I have ever attended at one point or another. If he is no longer with the band, it could explain why there was no making of footage released through LPTV, or why the tour videos are so short now, or why this making of is so short now, etc. They even had Lorenzo filming video at the Meet & Greet (which was awesome, Lorenzo is the man), but I found it weird that Fiore wasn't filming.

I really am starting to wonder if Fiore is still with the band. I didn't see him anywhere yesterday at the show in Mansfield, and I have seen him at literally every LP show I have ever attended at one point or another. If he is no longer with the band, it could explain why there was no making of footage released through LPTV, or why the tour videos are so short now, or why this making of is so short now, etc. They even had Lorenzo filming video at the Meet & Greet (which was awesome, Lorenzo is the man), but I found it weird that Fiore wasn't filming.

Maybe someone should use that Chideo thing to ask a question about Fiore's whereabouts instead of useless questions like "How does Rob warm up before a show?"

Fiore is still around. He's explicitly thanked (along with a few other people) for "putting in a ton of hours on this project" in the THP liner notes.