2014.08.08 - West Palm Beach, FL, Cruzan Amphitheatre

The thing is, he could be referring to a set of songs, rather than an actual setlist, if that makes any sense. At this point, they have a big selection of stuff to play. All of Hybrid Theory has been rehearsed, I'm pretty sure they said they've played through all of THP, Somewhere I Belong is a song they can just whip out, etc.

I'm convinced there will at least be some variation in the set. Why would they just drop The Catalyst / The Requiem for a new intro when that was perfectly fine? Maybe for the purpose of changing the show intro every night.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, he could be referring to a set of songs, rather than an actual setlist, if that makes any sense. At this point, they have a big selection of stuff to play. All of Hybrid Theory has been rehearsed, I'm pretty sure they said they've played through all of THP, Somewhere I Belong is a song they can just whip out, etc.

I'm convinced there will at least be some variation in the set. Why would they just drop The Catalyst / The Requiem for a new intro when that was perfectly fine? Maybe for the purpose of changing the show intro every night.

I really hope your right, I would be happy even if they just changed the order. There's many songs they can just whip out like you said, mostly from Meteora, like Breaking The Habit, Lying From You, Somewhere I belong (as you said). Even play the actual With You.

As I've said before, even if they don't have a completely different set, I'm pretty sure some changes will be implemented as the tour goes on. Does anybody know when tonight's show starts?

I believe:

Doors: 6:30

AFI: 7:00 - 7:45

30STM: 8:00 - 9:00

LP: 9:20 - 11:00

Thanks for informing me man. I don't mind that setlist I like all the songs but it could be better, any idea what AFI played?

Unfortunately not, we'll get that information soon though. They 100% played Miss Murder.

LP is now 40 minutes late. Crew just came out and replaced all of the setlists on the stage with new ones, and now someone is going around with a marker and scratching songs off the revised setlists. Curfew at this venue is less than an hour away. Sounds like this sold-out crowd is going to get treated to half a set for their money.

Great way to start a tour, guys... :rolleyes:

LP is now 40 minutes late. Crew just came out and replaced all of the setlists on the stage with new ones, and now someone is going around with a marker and scratching songs off the revised setlists. Curfew at this venue is less than an hour away. Sounds like this sold-out crowd is going to get treated to half a set for their money.

Great way to start a tour, guys... :rolleyes:

LP is just on a ROLL this year. There have been so many ''epic fail'' moments this year that it's unbelievable.

The show is FINALLY starting. We're 100% looking at a shortened setlist.

I hope they removed some shortened songs. They might shorten a few songs (or shorten shortened songs even more.)

LP is just on a ROLL this year. There have been so many ''epic fail'' moments this year that it's unbelievable.

Let's start with GATS, shall we?

If you're in a strict curfew situation like this and you hit more than half an hour late, there's no reason not to cancel/reschedule. People are going to be pissed about this and wanting refunds, and the venue will refuse to give them because "you still got to see LP play." A cancelled show with a full refund is a better option at this point.

If you're in a strict curfew situation like this and you hit more than half an hour late, there's no reason not to cancel/reschedule. People are going to be pissed about this and wanting refunds, and the venue will refuse to give them because "you still got to see LP play." A cancelled show with a full refund is a better option at this point.

I second that. Hope this doesn't happen with my show!

Wait, are they still gonna play Rebellion and FM? The crew could've easily taken it out of the setlist without LP's consent, even if it's a public debut. There's a tiny chance...

EDIT: Okay, new intro; The Requiem's back in. GATS, then OSC. The crew screwed up; this shortened setlist isn't going to turn out well!

Edited by irresistiblecookie

I second that. Hope this doesn't happen with my show!

Wait, are they still gonna play Rebellion and FM? The crew could've easily taken it out of the setlist without LP's consent, even if it's a public debut. There's a tiny chance...

EDIT: Okay, new intro; The Requiem's back in. GATS, then OSC. The crew screwed up; this shortened setlist isn't going to turn out well!

Intro is basically the same thing they've been playing with the addition of some stuff from Session and a different drum part.