Lots Of Stuff!!

hahninator

Few questions:

1) How your passion for music has begun?

2) Wich song is emotionally the hardest to play?

3) to Ryan and Amir: I know you were members of Orgy, but don't you are annoyed when people always refers to Orgy whereas you're doing a pause in order to devote to Julien-k?

some fans like them cose of orgy but most of the fans are LP fans they found out about julien-k cose of chester working with them or cose of the PROJEKT tour

No, no, and no. I have no idea why people are always making facts out of things that they don't really know because apparently they don't even know the band that well. For example, have a look at their message board and street team - most members have discovered the band through Orgy. A lot of LP fans like Julien-K pretty much - or they accept them, but they aren't real fans or even die-hard fans!

I'm sorry for getting into that again but it just gets annoying to me after a while and needs to be cleared up. And yeah, I honestly think I know a lot about Julien-K as I'm a die-hard fan since 2004. And that was it from me.

My main JK questions are:

How/when did they meet up with Chester?

How did the concept for the Kick The Bass video come about?

I know a couple members of JK were in the Ve'cel promo video, are you guys regularly involved in that project?

Are there any plans for JK to do another Projekt Revolution tour?