LPTV - 2014 Europe Tour Part 1

Numbrocker

That explains a bit anout Brad from that show when he was pretty inactive. Which show exactly was it, so they can add a show note to it. I know one of those shows had Brad sitting down when he played the WID solo. And how exactly did he hurt his back? That show could have been tricky with the new guitar tech.

Glad to see that Rob was enthusiastic about the album, especially since he had shown so much power on it.

Edited by Tyler

Glad Brad muscled through and played. Don't think they were terribly confident with the new tech since he hasn't had much time to learn the songs. A little sad we still haven't gotten any real LPTVs about the Making of THP.

Somehow I think we won't get any making of stuff this time. There was more than enough time to prepare and release them and with touring episodes coming out it seems like the timeframe is over. Really sucks though.

Good episode. Finally, something new. I feel like the only thing I've heard about LP from in recent months is just the music, no video or pictures, etc.

Yeah i got the same feeling aswell

Glad Brad muscled through and played. Don't think they were terribly confident with the new tech since he hasn't had much time to learn the songs. A little sad we still haven't gotten any real LPTVs about the Making of THP.

I'm too hoping for an Making Of The The Hunting Party.

Somehow I think we won't get any making of stuff this time. There was more than enough time to prepare and release them and with touring episodes coming out it seems like the timeframe is over. Really sucks though.

Man that sux!! I wonder why they choose not to have a making of The Hunting Party...

i agree. it really sucks that we haven't gotten anything about the Making of THP. since METEORA they have always shown how the process of making an album is done but it looks like this time we may not get any.