Your favourite songs from THP

Your favourite songs from THP  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite songs (alone) from The Hunting Party?

• Keys To The Kingdom
    • All For Nothing (feat. Page Hamilton)
    • Guilty All The Same (feat. Rakim)
    • The Summoning
    • War
    • Wastelands
    • Until It's Gone
    • Rebellion (feat. Daron Malakian)
    • Mark The Graves
    • Drawbar (feat. Tom Morrello)
    • Final Masquerade
    • A Line In The Sand
  2. 2. What is your favorite songs (in album) from The Hunting Party?

• Keys To The Kingdom
    • All For Nothing (feat. Page Hamilton)
    • Guilty All The Same (feat. Rakim)
    • The Summoning
    • War
    • Wastelands
    • Until It's Gone
    • Rebellion (feat. Daron Malakian)
    • Mark The Graves
    • Drawbar (feat. Tom Morello)
    • Final Masquerade
    • A Line In The Sand

Since nobody made the topic yet, I made it now. Vote for your favorite songs from THP and let's see which ones are the most liked.

Q1- What is your favorite songs (alone) from The Hunting Party? - I mean songs from the album, but not in the album, on your playlist for example.

Q2- What is your favorite songs (in album) from The Hunting Party? - I mean songs from the album, in the album. When you listen to a song in a album you get a different experience of it. For example I'm not a big fan of UIG alone, but I get goosebumps and love it in the album.

I chose

Q1 Rebellion, War, Final Masquerade

Q2 Until It's Gone, Rebellion, Final Masquerade, Keys To The Kingdom

Keys To The Kingdom and Wastelands for me (starting off with the unpopular opinion :P)!

Can't really make a difference between the two questions. I don't really feel a real album vibe that makes the songs any different when listening from the beginning to end compared to listening to the songs alone.

Keys To The Kingdom and Wastelands for me (starting off with the unpopular opinion :P)!

Can't really make a difference between the two questions. I don't really feel a real album vibe that makes the songs any different when listening from the beginning to end compared to listening to the songs alone.

Then vote the same on both. There is 2 questions for those who feel the difference. :)

Well, this is a tough question. I voted for KTTK, Wastlands and ALITS in both polls. GATS is awesome song, but maybe I overplayed it as it was the first single. War, Rebelion, MTG are also masterpieces, but I can't vote for every single song. :) All in all, I like this album more than LT.

My favorite song is ''Keys To The Kingdom'' because it's all that I ever wanted from LP. It's very heavy and screamy, which is what I have been longing for since 2007 at least. It's way heavier than Given Up. Mike's delivering is also awesome and I am in love with the guitar solo and outro.

I also love ''A Line In The Sand'' because it builds from this slow emotional start into a full on metal song with a lot of anger and great lyrics, it's the perfect way to end the album, IMO. I also love the song ''War'' because it's Linkin Park doing straight up punk and I would have never thought LP would make a song like that. It also pisses off a lot of LP fans (reading message boards and stuff) and I think that is great because it pushes the boundaries.

Edited by Geki

1) KTTK, GATS, Final, ALITS

2) Final, ALITS

I also realized after voting that Drawbar is amazing to listen to depending on the situation, especially when working on something or playing a game like Minecraft.

Q1 and Q2 (really should be no difference):

1. Mark the Graves

2. A Line in the Sand

3. Rebellion/FM

EDIT: Holy crap, LPL can now do double polls :D

Edited by Bliss

Someone should remove one poll, this is stupid.

Some members had different answers on one poll than on the other poll, and that's the people it's made for. So what's your problem with it? You don't have to vote for different things on both polls if you don't want :)

So what's your problem with it?

Don't take any of Joze posts seriously, his method is to say bad stuff about people/things and end it with "lol" so he can always say that he was "just joking". Other than that he's a really great person lol.

Don't take any of Joze posts seriously, his method is to say bad stuff about people/things and end it with "lol" so he can always say that he was "just joking". Other than that he's a really great person lol.

I did not use lol in my comment, I am serious this poll freaks me out and that's crazy, why would a poll upset me?

Final Masquerade for both, for me.

It's ironic that everyone wanted a really heavy record yet the softest track, Final Masquerade, has the most votes as of now :P

It's funny, heavy rock's by far my favourite genre of music, yet most of my favourite Linkin Park songs are their softer ones.

I did not use lol in my comment, I am serious this poll freaks me out and that's crazy, why would a poll upset me?

Are you sure you're not high?

Edited by Ducko

Final Masquerade is my favorite. Then KTTK, UTG, War, and ALITS.

Until It's Gone is actually a great song. Despite short verses and repetitive words, you gotta look at the big picture.

Least favorite is All For Nothing. It just doesn't pack a punch like the others do. It sounds very similar to another song, which I can't think of.

Edited by Southpaw818