News Roundup

hahninator

Does Download usually broadcast full shows or just bits and pieces?

bits and pieces, usually on Sky Arts or Channel 4 - clips/a few full songs.

bigger mainstream festivals here like Glastonbury or reading/Leeds get hours of coverage, but again it's often highlights and selected bands.

UK festivals don't seem to have caught the streaming bug. which is a shame really.

Sucks that they keep releasing shows that we have broadcasts already for, but it's all good. Linkin JZE will be very happy. At least we get some good LT songs with this show.

O M G

My first show ever gets even more epic???

EMA for best World Stage

and now a DVD release

and also I just watched a video of a guy in an important tv channel that said that LP is coming.back.this year!

I'll get the euro pack. for sure!!! Monterrey rocks!!!

Glad for you dude. Mexican crowds are awesome

They could at least include Given Up, In My Remains, and LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent...

Sucks that they keep releasing shows that we have broadcasts already for, but it's all good. Linkin JZE will be very happy. At least we get some good LT songs with this show.

Sucks even more that they won't release the full show.

Just release it as Bluray / DVD, no live album. What's the point of a CD when the full show won't fit on it anyway?

Even better, but LP has only released 1 Blu-Ray before, it seems they won't do Blu-Ray. Muse just released a live album in December and it has a CD/DVD for the Rome show, that was a perfect package, IMO. CD because people don't always want to watch the DVD when they want to listen to the show, and since there is no DSP's anymore, even better.

Edited by Geki

It actually makes sense for them to release Monterrey on DVD, after it won Best World Stage. I'll be really happy if it will be the show on the DVD. Sucks we won't get the full thing though..

Edited by Mesck547

Even better, but LP has only released 1 Blu-Ray before, it seems they won't do Blu-Ray. Muse just released a live album in December and it has a CD/DVD for the Rome show, that was a perfect package, IMO. CD because people don't always want to watch the DVD when they want to listen to the show, and since there is no DSP's anymore, even better.

They better do a fucking Bluray next time, this is not 2003 anymore. There are other ways to avoid the CD like suppling a digital copy as mp3 etc. It's time to move on.

I'm happy for you Linkin JZE

But now I'm sure their taste about releasing live DVDs is really awful.I mean the show is great but why they release something we already have in HD quality???!!!even we get the higher bit rate from the show last week

Edited by lpplus

It's a good show no doubt, I'm just glad it's not the horrible MFR 2014 show. It's easy and cheap for them to release this show, they have it all edited and finished, just pull it from the archives and put it on a DVD.

I'd prefer a Bluray version too but the DVD will still look pretty good and honestly the MTV HD quality is not the best either.

Yeah this is way better than MFR 2014. Concert For The Philippines was a bad show.

Monterrey is one of the best crowds of 2012 and is up there with Rock im Park and Camden in terms of the best shows of the year in my opinion. APFMH there is insane. And it's the special, big stage Digby helped design.

I wish they'd release it with the bonus stuff, but I bet it's just the MTV broadcast without the logos.

LP could headline 6+ shows in Mexico like Muse and still bring great crowds.