'A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES' (Coone Remix) Video

Skipees

''Get this bitch earthquakin'' is from In Stereo by Fort Minor. Lol. I love this remix, it's my favorite remix of ALTNC. Don't really care much for the music video, but it's cool, I guess. Waiting impatiently for the music video for GATS.

''Get this bitch earthquakin'' is from In Stereo by Fort Minor. Lol. I love this remix, it's my favorite remix of ALTNC. Don't really care much for the music video, but it's cool, I guess. Waiting impatiently for the music video for GATS.

I'm really hoping that the music video features the full version with Rakim.

I'm going to be in the minority AND I'm going to get flamed for saying this but I thoroughly enjoyed most of the remixes from the ALTNC Remix EP.

I liked most of the EP as well. I just think that releasing remixes for pre-ordering LT, releasing Recharged and then releasing this EP was a bit much. Lol. LP has so many remixes of their songs, it's insane!!

I liked most of the EP as well. I just think that releasing remixes for pre-ordering LT, releasing Recharged and then releasing this EP was a bit much. Lol. LP has so many remixes of their songs, it's insane!!

Understandable, LT did have an obscene amount of official remixes.

I feel like the part after the In Stereo sample must be fucking epic live. I wish LP could incorporate that into the song if they continue to play it.