09.01.2014 - Las Vegas, NV, The Joint - Harman Launch

I dislike ND now too only because it's been overplayed so much (every show since 2009).

I pretty much agree. There are a lot of songs that LP has kept in the set for a long time like ND that I am sick of. I think they should always keep ITE, Numb and WID because those are their biggest hits, but I wouldn't mind if they dropped some other stuff.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much agree. There are a lot of songs that LP has kept in the set for a long time like ND that I am sick of. I think they should always keep ITE, Numb and WID because those are their biggest hits, but I wouldn't mind if they dropped some other stuff.

Even at this point, Numb could be dropped from a lot of shows. A show like this where not everyone is a fan would need the hits anyway, but the MFR show with a lot of LPU members and die-hard fans could have more fan-favorites instead of Radio Hits. Not that Numb is bad, but it could be recycled and tossed in and out to add some variety, as could half of the songs in Sets A and B at different points in time.

Even at this point, Numb could be dropped from a lot of shows. A show like this where not everyone is a fan would need the hits anyway, but the MFR show with a lot of LPU members and die-hard fans could have more fan-favorites instead of Radio Hits. Not that Numb is bad, but it could be recycled and tossed in and out to add some variety, as could half of the songs in Sets A and B at different points in time.

Playing ITE, Numb and WID at every show only takes up 3 songs. They could drop stuff like BIO with all the extenders that takes up a 6 min slot or stuff like that. No reason to drop their biggest hits when they have stuff like that in the set.

Playing ITE, Numb and WID at every show only takes up 3 songs. They could drop stuff like BIO with all the extenders that takes up a 6 min slot or stuff like that. No reason to drop their biggest hits when they have stuff like that in the set.

Yeah i'm talking about doing a cycle of a few different songs every few shows. Like maybe they drop Numb and play Valentine's Day one night, or the next night keep numb and drop Faint to sub The Catalyst. They could do that with a lot of songs, particularly New Divide. Numb, ITE, and WID will probably be played regularly until the end of time, but I wouldn't be surprised if every now and then one is swapped out for a few nights. BIO, however? That could be there for a while since it is the consistent closer for either main set or encore. Unless they have something from the next album that works as a more powerful closer than BIO or OSC, I think those will both remain in the set

Yeah i'm talking about doing a cycle of a few different songs every few shows. Like maybe they drop Numb and play Valentine's Day one night, or the next night keep numb and drop Faint to sub The Catalyst. They could do that with a lot of songs, particularly New Divide. Numb, ITE, and WID will probably be played regularly until the end of time, but I wouldn't be surprised if every now and then one is swapped out for a few nights. BIO, however? That could be there for a while since it is the consistent closer for either main set or encore. Unless they have something from the next album that works as a more powerful closer than BIO or OSC, I think those will both remain in the set

I would love that. Maybe play 10-13 singles every night but swap which ones you play, and play 10~ other random songs. Valentine's Day would be awesome. My December. Figure.09. The possibilities are endless. I think we will begin to see this in the future with the band since on the last touring cycle they dropped In The End finally for one show and dropped Crawling for over a year. I'll take it. Numb is next!

I have to be no guitar expert to see that Scott's guitar is a 5 string bass and Mike is playing a 6 string guitar.

Yeah, also the black part isn't the same, and it looks like Mike's guitar is bigger. I just watch it earlier and when I saw the picture I thought I already saw it today.

Why Mike's holding a bass guitar anyway?

Oh for the love of Astat,

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/bul...ewebs/m38-2.jpg

http://linkinparkguitar.webs.com/mikesguitars.htm

That's clearly a six string guitar of Mike's. He uses that on songs like WID and IMR. For WHATEVER reason, someone posted a picture of Mike but was talking about Kyle Christener when he was wrong again and meant Scott Koziol, but that is NOT a bass that he is using. Not similar to the bass other than the color scheme. case closed.