04.09.2013 - Bethlehem, PA, Sands Bethlehem

hahninator

Great setlist!!! Down is one of my favorite STP songs, it's awesome that Chester is singing it! I think Black Heart will debut maybe sometime during the tour, whether it be the next few shows or later on. I hope they play it in Boston, but either way, this will be awesome!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My live STP knowledge is bases off of Setlist.fm lol. Apparently Church on Tuesdays is an oldsong that debuted for the first time in CA for the rehearsal.

Church On Tuesday is from the album No. 4. There are a few songs in the set from No. 4 which is awesome. Great album. The set is a good mix of all STP's albums except for their 2010 self titled album, which wasn't very good IMO anyways.

Great set. Finally, Big Empty appears on a full set! This set includes a lot of great songs like Vasoline, Dead And Bloated, Interstate Love Song, Pop's Love Suicide, Out Of Time, Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart, and much more. I hope they will use this set often, and that the other sets (if they're will be) will feature some new material.

Hollywood Bitch:

Down:

Out Of Time:

Church On Tuesday:

Interstate Love Song:

Pop's Love Suicide:

Edited by Mesck547

They already played 19 different songs.. The band and the crowd looks like they having a good time.

Yeah, it seems like the crowd and the band are having fun, and Chester sounds amazing. It seems like this show was really good. Edited by Mesck547

They didn't played even one song from the self titled album, and only one song from Shangri-La Dee Da. The band members don't like the two latest albums or something?

---

Pop's Love Suicide:

Full show here.

Same source btw, I guess you just found it when he starts to upload.

They didn't played even one song from the self titled album, and only one song from Shangri-La Dee Da. The band members don't like the two latest albums or something?

LP barely plays two songs from ATS at most shows. I don't think "liking" it is the problem. 30 Seconds to Mars doesn't play anything from their self-titled album (the first) and only play 1 from their second. I think it's more of a matter of which songs a majority of people would enjoy seeing/hearing.

I think it's more of a matter of which songs a majority of people would enjoy seeing/hearing.

Actually this is why I asked, because Days Of The Week and Between the Lines isn't there yet. So I want to know if it's because they don't like to play those albums that much, or if it's because Chester, or just like that.

Actually this is why I asked, because Days Of The Week and Between the Lines isn't there yet. So I want to know if it's because they don't like to play those albums that much, or if it's because Chester, or just like that.

It's probably because they can't play songs from every single album and have it all fit in one set. If they did that, we'd have less of their ''big singles'' and stuff like that. Also, their 2010 album was horrible, so I could see why the band wouldn't want to play anything from that album. I think the set is solid, I know most of the songs and I think it flows well. If they add anything, it should be 'Black Heart'.

I am surprised they didn't play Wonderful and/or Pretty Penny. I wonder if they'll stick to this set or change it up...they are very capable of switching it up and Chester loving STP so much might even influence them to do it. Their first two shows had two totally different sets too. We will see.

Down is NASTY, what a great way to start off a show. I am impressed!! Chester sounds absolutely great.