04.09.2013 - Bethlehem, PA, Sands Bethlehem

hahninator

On the 4th, Stone Temple Pilots kicks off their USA tour in Bethlehem, PA at the Sands Bethlehem Events Center. This tour will feature fourteen shows across the USA, including two festivals and one show where STP opens for Motley Crue.

At the recent rehearsal, the band brought out deep album cuts like 'Piece Of Pie', 'Pop's Love Suicide', and 'Church On Tuesday'. Additionally, lyrics for 'Black Heart' were seen, so it is likely the band will be playing new songs off of their EP entitled "High Rise" that is coming out right after the tour. 'Out Of Time' has already seen play time so it's possible we will see some of the new songs ('Black Heart', Same On The Inside', 'Cry Cry', and 'Tomorrow') brought out as the band heads across the USA.

Who's seeing the band on this tour? How long of a setlist do you think they will play? Do you think they'll surprise us with anything else like a cover song or anything?

SETLIST:

01. Down

02. Big Bang Baby

03. Vasoline

04. Dead & Bloated

05. Out Of Time

06. Silvergun Superman

07. Church On Tuesday

08. Big Empty

09. Sour Girl

10. Interstate Love Song

11. Pop's Love Suicide

12. Hollywood Bitch

13. Sex Type Thing

14. Sex And Violence

----------------------------------------------------

15. Wicked Garden

16. Piece Of Pie

17. Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart

- 'Down', 'Silvergun Superman', 'Sour Girl', and 'Hollywood Bitch' were performed for the first time with Chester.

- Videos of the performance can be found here.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet they will play ''Black Heart''. I don't think that ''Out Of Time'' will be the only new song they will play in the set. I can't wait to hear some of the stuff from the EP!! If they do end up playing other new songs, Boston will be even better than I thought! Great news!!

Up to now, every song that they played with Chester sounded awesome. I hope they will play some more quiet songs like Pretty Penny and Wonderful. Another one of my STP favorites that I hope will be played on this tour- Big Empty. Black Heart live would be great. It's always nice to hear a song live before you hear the studio version. About a Blackout cover that was mentioned here earlier, I don't think it's realistic that they will do something like that, but Blackout played by STP would be something really great to hear.

About a Blackout cover that was mentioned here earlier, I don't think it's realistic that they will do something like that, but Blackout played by STP would be something really great to hear.

Joze just joking, he's always hearing "things". :lol: