Exclusive: Milton Keynes 2008 DVD

hahninator

In 2004, Linkin Park joined up with Jay-Z for the popular collaboration album Collision Course and ended up performing two shows with him that year (Holmdel and The Roxy), with two more following in 2005 (MFR 05 and Live 8) as well as the Grammy's in 2006.

For the first year of the Minutes To Midnight touring cycle, we didn't see Jay-Z join the band on stage anymore. However, a surprise appearance at the Madison Square Garden 2008 show sent the crowd into a frenzy and according to Pooch, registered the loudest crowd he's ever seen at a Linkin Park show. Not bad! Later that year, as the band announced a string of Projekt Revolution shows in Europe, they announced one to end the tour in Milton Keynes, UK....with Jay-Z as direct support. This show was later filmed for the Road To Revolution CD/DVD release, as you likely already know. This was the largest Projekt Revolution show ever.

We've seen the proshot DVD, but our friend Bartek has decided to release his audience DVD via LPLive of the show today for you guys! A massive thank you goes out to him for filming it and deciding to release it now, as the band kicks off their third tour of Europe for The Hunting Party.

lpmk.jpg

Bartek's torrent comes with the audience DVD with normal audio as well as a version with the soundboard audio on it from the DSP. Not bad!

DVD Video (torrent from LPL) | DOWNLOAD
Show page

Enjoy!

If you haven't signed the petition to get Linkin Park to release more live shows online (both new and old), join us! Sign here. Milton Keynes was the only show released from this European Tour for Minutes To Midnight, with many epic shows taking place on this tour. Berlin was a true highlight (which was one of the other three Projekt Revolution: Europe shows) and Reading My Eyes even made a return on the tour. The setlists were great, which you can see here.

Two DVDs (actually 4 instead of 2) instead of one with two audio tracks to choose from? Fail :/ Who on earth would do something like this? I forgot, a greedy trader :P Thanks anyway ;) will only get the cam audio version, check it and throw to the folder with all other DVDs. We want DSPs! :P

Edited by michalangelo

Two DVDs (actually 4 instead of 2) instead of one with two audio tracks to choose from? Fail :/ Who on earth would do something like this? I forgot, a greedy trader :P Thanks anyway ;)

;) Ha! Glad he finally decided to release it. I always regretted the fact that we couldn't get the full Texas 2003 shows used for Live In Texas...this is great to have.

;) Ha! Glad he finally decided to release it. I always regretted the fact that we couldn't get the full Texas 2003 shows used for Live In Texas...this is great to have.

Of course, this is a great share and I'm not sarcastic about that. My point was to simply show what happened to good old-fashioned trading...that's what destroyed it in the first place.

Yes, greedy traders but also the fact that we decided to liberate as much as possible. It all happened around the same time. I don't really regret it at all as I'd rather have it all out in the open, but there are of course downsides. Now there are shows from 2014 that we have almost no chance of getting (Houston, Irvine) because so much is shared openly. Maybe some masters on the new tour can be used for that reason.

There are many positives for sharing for everyone....hell, specifically, the Wroclaw compilation video is just fantastic. And fans can see way more shows now.

Nice job, mate! I'm pretty sure Bartek isn't greedy.

A lot of tapers make two different discs. What really destroyed the trading scene was a big amount of facts, people trading 'only with close friends', technology, YouTube era, tapers releasing masters and sites not giving credits and etc.

I Won't start a discuss and i am not offending anyone, but we have to accept the facts that 'Trading is over' and none is guilty.

\m/

Two DVDs (actually 4 instead of 2) instead of one with two audio tracks to choose from? Fail :/ Who on earth would do something like this? I forgot, a greedy trader :P Thanks anyway ;) will only get the cam audio version, check it and throw to the folder with all other DVDs. We want DSPs! :P

Most traders trade show for show, not disc for disc. The reason behind creating two DVD's is to preserve a higher bitrate.

• 2 weeks later...