LPU Summit Hamburg, Germany

SpikeMinoda

Linkin Park is hosting one of their popular LPU Summit events on June 21st, 2011 in Hamburg, Germany. LPU Summit events give fans a chance to interact behind the scenes with the band and their crew in a way like never before.

This event is exclusive to Linkin Park Underground members. Annual LPUX members get to attend for FREE. If you're not already a member and want to attend the Summit, click HERE to join now and learn more. You do not have to have a ticket to the June 21st concert to attend the Summit.

Check out the video below from the LPU Summit held in London last year:

All attendees responsible for their own travel and accommodations. All persons under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the Summit Event. Parent or guardian must also have a Summit pass. Concert tickets NOT included with Summit pass. Offer subject to change. One Summit pass per member.

Source: LP.com

Oh yeah, will be there, too. One question...if the Summit "starts around 11a.m.", what happens if I cant make it to the arena before 11.30a.m.? Do I still get in? Will I miss something important? Cause it seems like I wont get a train that brings me to Hamburg before 11...

I got a question... I got the eventim link with the password and so on.. but what means I can buy 2 tickets? Does that mean I can bring my girlfriend to the Summit?

EDIT: and in the Readme it says that I have to print out the pass? what should I print? the pdf file saying that I have to buy tickets?^^ donno..

Edited by maatze

I got a question... I got the eventim link with the password and so on.. but what means I can buy 2 tickets? Does that mean I can bring my girlfriend to the Summit?

EDIT: and in the Readme it says that I have to print out the pass? what should I print? the pdf file saying that I have to buy tickets?^^ donno..

That confused me in the beginning too. Look in the e-mail at the 2 links...this is where you'll find your summit pass. Edited by Gonzalenz

NO! you are allowed to buy 2 tickets for the show .. This eventim tickets just mean that you can watch LP playing that night! For the summit you have to reserve your tickets, and print our a barcode: http://lpu.linkinpark.com/summit-hamburg/ : go there -> for reserve your summit ticket! You have to print it out and bring it, with a photo ID, to the show!

Only one Summit pass per Person!!! If you want to bring your Girlffriend, she has to be in the LPU, also she must purchase / get the summit pass!

I already got my ticket to the show, as well as the summit barcode ticket :) This is gonna be the best day ever :) cannot wait to meet all you guys!!!!

Guys, these passes will be GONE tomorrow. Can't believe how fast these things are going. It took us about 3 weeks to distribute this many for the London Summit. Germany ROCKS. I can't WAIT to finally visit the land of my ancestors! So pumped.

Damn i wish i could be there :(

But LPU pass AND concert ticket is a bit to much money for me. And going to hamburg and leaving after the LPU summit sucks. I NEED MORE MONEEEY :(

I could finally ask to play guitar on stage, but noooo.

Also there are just seat tickets left, i guess you wouldn't be allowed to stand in first rows with them

Sorry guys.. I am kinda stupid. I got some questions.... for those of you who already attended to a summit in the past. Is der any review of it? How is the schedule? Can you choose to walk up the stage or ??? I have no idea how this works... can anyone help me?