Jump to content

michalangelo

Contributor
  • Posts

    1,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michalangelo

  1. Hmm so there are some things I don't know. Sorry. But my point is if LPUX will be the best so far I just want to "be a part of it" in case of Meet & Greets in example. And packages: Seriously, thats a bad decision imho. Well, i just wait and see. If there will be better things than the packages, You have a 2nd beer from me
  2. So in LPUX we get less for more money. Tell me Adam what can you (the LPU) give instead of the package which imho was the 1st thing lots of people wanted? I mean ok there are/will be presales, exclusive chats where, lets be honest, not everyone have the opportunity to just ask 1 damn question. Oh I forgot about the M&G....well in all those years in the LPU I've never been to the thing. Why? I seriously know few people who were in at least 2 meet and greets, better - one after another. I know that people are chosen "randomly" but how the hell? Make every LPU member equal. Get a system that goes through all and choses randomly for sure (checking if the chosen one has already been to m&g in example) As for the packages again: If LPU releases something like LPU 7 don't blame people that they are angry about it Removing the package option won't solve the problem. And charging more money for the membership is BS. "Pay more and have the opportunity to meet the band" yeah right.... Lets be clear on what i just wrote: I'm not blaming You, Adam, just the management for so stupid ideas....Well, if I ever do get into a m&g maybe my statements will change. For now there's less than before.. EDIT: Those "cool things" You've mentioned - well i want to see first. Honestly i don't have a clue what can be more cool than the package arriving at my door...
  3. Well there you have it, something new you hadn't expected huh? I just can't wait to hear the full song AND the new album!
  4. exactly. WAIT FOR TOMORROW GUYS.
  5. well the song is for the trailer (i mean cut etc) lets wait and listen tomorrow when the full thing is out. imho for now it sounds great!
  6. Well, if you finish it it might have a chance to win imho! can't wait to hear the "full" version with better timing (i know i know sweet dreams )
  7. Can't wait! As for the contest: Alex=YES!, Astat=God no! (only my opinion) Wondering if there will be more than just 1 new song played in their live set. Hopefully at least 4
  8. CSI's can lmao
  9. Hmm I would love to get Summer Sanitarium Tour intro (i know what some of you would say but hey, wasn't it great?) but on the other hand new song or OSC/New Divide with new extended intro would be cool
  10. it's a binary code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rom what i figured out the beginning says "Fall", the rest is just random: Fallv@ØÂ@ØêÚÒÜÞæÒéÒ@ÈÊ@ìÂä@èÞ@ÞÜèàØÞÌ@ÊÉ�ÍÑ����ÍUW�±¥�ÕÌ��§�+qa£C¡�+�k [«Kq#)��C¡{k)Ës9[«¡qcy�{syo#[£K9a£+�� kÓ+��§³�+q£Ë! edit: It seems that there might be something there: "Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd.�" LPA got it: "Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time" LOL
  11. You could easily figure out something with us all I believe i know cheap motel/hotel we could stay at
  12. Noone said that it's easy to get the money. It's the dream you're living
  13. Instead of going to German shows i'll be in London + my family lives there I'm just waiting for Lukas to confirm if he's good with his finances LOL and we're booking a flight. It can be next month probably edit: damn it's so hard to wait for any confirmation from a friend edit2: damn can't take it anymore :/
  14. So see you there Hopefully
  15. Congrats! Nice story. Buuuut check out the winning post at LPA. Man, this is one of few posts that make sence and are written with "passion" not just for the prize LOL. Very, very good! Btw i somehow have to create a new account with member number like 5.000 or something (don't know the current members number:P - joke of course )
  16. Remember the gold cd sold at ebay? Even though most of the people know about only 1 copy of the show notes, there always will be 1 or 2 who will buy it..(the copy of the original notes i mean)
  17. Berlin here I come..again !!!
  18. Well, I think that every gig I've been to was unique (not that the setlists were much different ) But! I have few in mind that have been in my memories til now, mainly: Hannover 2008 -> What I've Done opening with a great intro, Valentine's Day, My December, A Place For My Head \m/ and closing One Step Closer with new outro. Well, you don't have so many "new" things in one concert very often. Next in line is Brno 2008 -> Back then, despite Hannover, this was the best outdoor concert so far (for me). There haven't been any remarkable things going on besides Wake 2.0 and Reading My Eyes (in case of the setlist) but the crowd was really great from what I have seen from the "seats" if i can call it like that. Though, a big number of people wondered what the hell are they playing when LP started RMA . Other than that the crowd sang along in every song. Bleed It Out was great (Ooooooooooooo ) and Faint blew my mind (especially the extended outro part). Ending with Gräfenhainichen which has been...well...,despite some major problems before and after the concert, the best Linkin Park gig I've been to so far Good setlist + reaaaaaally great venue! + lighting + great people I've met -> this makes a pattern for a GREAT time with Linkin Park playing. And of course Dead By Sunrise "bonus" songs during the encore. With that said there is no need for me to choose "one moment" because all the things in my life related with LP are a one big piece of history that will remain forever (I think )
  19. It's to much I would say This & LPL 4.0...man it makes you crazy (also makes you checking lpl more often ) Can't wait!
  20. ie in Poland Woodstock fest looks amazing so maybe here? who knows 30.07-01.08.2010 in Poland. http://www.wosp.org.pl/woodstock/aktualnoc...n_nad_odra.html As for the Brazil one: it's about time LP goes there again lol
  21. thx Jonas
  22. It's on the 1st part of the chat. 05:02 to be exact. (painting q)
  23. http://www.mediafire.com/?ftl2lynnytd Next 14 mins audio (a.k.a. part 2) "9:54 diannemae: Mike said "goodnight Dianne" and read my comment out loud." LMAO HAHAHA
  24. uploading to mediafire video: http://www.mediafire.com/?ofzdttgjm1m audio: http://www.mediafire.com/?5hadjozagly
  25. Awesome! BTW Your concert list takes so much space epic
×
×
  • Create New...