Jump to content

Yucker

Member
  • Posts

    282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yucker

  1. Watching this one just noticed that Mike plays the synth part during the bridge of Burn it down while he's singing. Until now Brad was the one who played it live on Mike's keyboard.
  2. I want to share something that has been around my head since the come back show. It's a personal story. I was in a band like 10-12 years ago, we started as a cover band playing Deftones and Linkin Park mainly and to fit better the vocal range of the guy who sang for us, we had to change the key of many songs, for example Breaking the habit or Bleed it out so when I heard the key change on the show didn't sound weird/New to me because we had to did the same back them for our shows. A couple of years later the guy left the band and we picked a girl to sing. We started our shows with Somewhere I belong with the 2007 intro (the one with the drum fill) so when Linkin Park started the show (after TEM) and Emily began to sing the "classic" songs it sounds very natural because I was listening Linkin Park songs sung by a girl for 3 years. Of course Emily is a professional artist and our girl was an amateur, the skills can't be compared but the feeling was there. They're still Linkin Park.
  3. I know Muse does it too for certain songs, specially the oldest ones like songs from Showbiz album (1999) or even Madness (2012), which they play half step down from their original tone. Somewhere I Belong I think they played until this tour in Eb (like A Place for my head for example) but they tune it up a whole step. Another song they pitched up is What i've done with half step up, 'cuz I played it along the streaming show with my bass and it's half step higher than usual.
  4. It's the same sound of the intro of the sept 5th show, it was printed as "Inception Intro a", but it makes sense. This won't be the first time that they tease a new song on lptv/lputv right?
  5. I did some research about Alex Feder and he one collaborated with LP. The other LP.
  6. Someone wrote here that the countdown was slower than it actually had to be in a certain point. Adam just confirmed it. In a 24h period, it was 9min and 5sec slower
  7. In this interview there is a tour of the *new* arena stage, the one for the sept 5th show is not gonna be the stage for the tour.
  8. Anyone knows what happened to Brad yesterday? I've read (can't remember if it was here or another site) that he's out of touring things.
  9. I came to say that same thing. Because it's confirmed that there will be that kind of lights, so... And if they keep the location hidden it can be third encore...
  10. Avantasia does it
  11. The sound clip is a synth like the catalyst intro, to say something in that style.
  12. The only thing that I saw was a javascript file called heartbeat.js but is probably a setting thing.
  13. I haven't saw this until now but the ig account of Slipknot's Knotfest reposted the coundown too
  14. Well, Sum41 posted this on Twitter (I strongly refuse to name it the other way):
  15. My thoughts are around the idea of zero being the beggining. In programming, geography and other fields everything starts with 0. So it may be a reset, a new beggining for the band. Also an artist that worked for this countdown-related stuff said that the Zero = Xero = Linkin Park correlation is "close". My bets are on a "soft reset" of the band.
  16. The festival profile deleted the story... An accidental leak?
  17. Well, last week Falling in reverse announced an European tour for this november, so it make quite sense that LP Camp throws that dates in the next couple of weeks
  18. Or maybe this is one of a couple announcements and next week it's going to be the big announcement?
  19. Can you post a screenshot?
  20. Amaru would be great but he is the current singer of Saliva, so it might be hard to be in two bands like these.
  21. Yes, my shot was in that direction, someone who can sing clean and scream and did it before. I know that their bands are far from LP is but I was pointing the kind of singer that I think is an option to go with the same style as they've been doing (and they should be able to perform almost everything from HT to OML)
  22. If this is a real move I think someone like Courtney from Spiritbox or Lacey from Flyleaf could be a good fit but too much closer to Chester' style. After Chester's passing a new chapter/era maybe is needed, moving from that style despite all the things we'll lose (heavier songs if she can't scream)
  23. That's gonna be quite hard to get, Bobby is the current singer of Saliva (the same Saliva who released Click Click Boom in the 2000's)
  24. https://t.co/B9DSZ9MAGh
  25. I don't know if someone said it already somewhere but the next Session will be Tokyo. A japanese comedian/YouTube pranked Mike during the recording and posted it online with all the musicians revealed and the extra song.
×
×
  • Create New...