Jump to content

Soeffingnaive92

Member
  • Posts

    2,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soeffingnaive92

  1. It’s absolutely not a “my team vs yours”, I don’t think HT20 was a cash grab at all, but as much as I don’t think that, I personally don’t feel irritated by Grey Daze releasing the stripped songs as a separate thing from Amends, it just felt so natural to me for those 5 songs to have their own stripped versions, even tho they are not 100% new. Also, if rehashing some already released songs was an excuse to give us that amazing YT video with the artist accompaning the songs and a way to get stripped/acoustic versions of those songs on Spotify, that’s a really good excuse. Personally I wish they released the EP on CD too, but that’s just me 100% loving the project 😀
  2. Those tracks were Japanese bonus editions exclusives, Shouting Out has a totally different vocal take, and the album comes out as a super limited vynil and for free on streaming platforms... Don’t get the cash grab. It’s not that different from releasing HT20 Boxset with 90% of the content included being already out there for decades. Just my opinion
  3. Soul Song is slightly different for sure IMO. Anyway, now we have these acoustic versions on Spotify all in one place without randomly searching for them on YT uploaded by Japanese fans 🙂
  4. It’s really similar, to me sounds the same vocal take but I might be wrong. So far the only 100% “”new”” vocal take is the one on Shouting Out
  5. I bet it’s a sort of “puzzle” like LP did with some OML Live songs. The conversation at the beginning has an higher volume so maybe it was “”attached”” to the song ? Really don’t know, if someone knows best, let us know
  6. It’s a different vocal take from the Amends version, don’t know it it’s the same as the 90s piano version, it may be
  7. Some of the renditions are on par with studio version of The Messenger in terms of quality IMO. Sometimes and Syndrome are 10/10 in this acoustic rendition
  8. The live event with painting was really classy. Songs are basically what I expected except for Syndrome that was mind bending, totally different vocal take. Anyway, loooooved it!!!!!
  9. Song is really cool, super strong LP vibes on that chorus
  10. Totally agree on this. I mean, I might forget about this remix in months but it’s not THAT bad. Definitely better than Recharged remixes of songs like Powerless or LITE or LGM (yikes)
  11. Yeah Kingslayer is amazing
  12. Yeah 😂 but on the other side this remix is not the shit some people think it is. After some spins it’s fun, it’s pretty similar to that BMTH song with Babymetal in a certain sense. About the songs I mentioned, I’m not hating on those songs or Mike obviously, the PT EP and stuff like Promises I can’t keep or IOU are great, and I even like Invisible and WAYW a lot, but those songs sound to my ears so underwritten and cheesy, like that PYW chorus, I hate it
  13. Better than Prove You Wrong, Ghosts, Welcome and Open Door, even tho those were meant to be serious songs🙃
  14. It’s funny, I mean I don’t think it’ GOOD in a serious sense, but I gave it a few more spins
  15. It’s so 2005 lol.Sounds almost like Babymetal 😂😂
  16. Yeah it’s very blackbear-ish to end songs abruptly. This one seems cut
  17. I fucking love it. Here is the track on YT (unofficial)
  18. Yeah Cristin Davis told me “everywhere else is black”
  19. Yeah unreleased material with CB on vocals will always be considered on a different light, even tho TBH I expected PB and CHB to be a little bit bigger among occasional fans.
  20. HT20 was a really good release, didn’t mean to say that at all. But I just don’t get the hype for demos they didn’t consider worth a HT20 release, considering that they threw in a lot of stuff
  21. If they didn’t consider to include those songs in HT20 I doubt it’s gonna be anything worth freaking out for. Don’t get the hype at all, last time I played anything from HT20 demos besides PB or S&M, CHB was middle October.
  22. Same man, slightly disappointed. I don’t know if I’ll purchase the vynil, even tho I really like the artwork
  23. Soul Song stripped is gonna be a blast, OMG Chester’s vocal performance is A+ and a stripped version in HQ is what the song needs to shine. The Messenger 2.0
×
×
  • Create New...