Jump to content

Vinescence

Member
  • Posts

    188
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vinescence

  1. Personally, I don't mind him collaboration with younger artists...I just wish the songs were cool. Everything kid of feels the same to me
  2. What happened to this?
  3. This song features Dave Farrel...is him our Phoenix?
  4. Kinda related, but on another topic...can't they also fix the transitions between songs on Meteora? It's been annoying me for years
  5. I like these videos focused on Rob playing the drums:
  6. What exactly is the role of an executive producer?
  7. Hahaha this show is awesome! Love the setlist
  8. I like Rock in Rio: Lisboa 2008, because they played In Pieces, Valentine's Day, and Pushing Me Away studio version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD1KUYa7kC4&list=PLjgvBXNxiCkz50zSs1zWTzoXpYvWEuuYd&index=15
  9. Any chance this will be released in Brazil? Or do I have to import it?
  10. I think I've read on Linkinpedia that he had a drug/alcohol problem when he has in high school. Don't know what has happened since. I might be wrong, though
  11. I'm kinda skeptical with this whole project, but I always listen to every new released track. Original B12 is my favorite Grey Daze song, but this one is very weird in a bad way to me
  12. You weren't kidding, they destroyed this song
  13. Title pretty much says it all. Enjoy: https://www.loudersound.com/features/chester-bennington-chris-cornells-contribution-to-music-was-unrivalled
  14. This would be so cool! Can you imagine their "Fuck yeah" faces after recording Papercut?
  15. Second that. Also hope whatever they release isn't like 1000 exclusive copies
  16. Is Music for Relief still related to Linkin Park?
  17. I would't say it's top 5, but that A Line in the Sand (Live) release a few years back. I mean, the idea was super cool, but the actual quality of the track is really bad. Also, Guilty All The Same music video
  18. Oh boy, what a nice interview
  19. This was the craziest crowd I have ever attended. My girlfriend and I were there, and we had to move a few meters back during The Catalyst because she was scared of all the pushing
  20. Like many, I've been skeptical of this Grey Daze thing for a while, but this video was super creative and respectful IMO
  21. Oh boy, have I missed this Linkin Park CSI! But like always, I can't read anything
  22. Were all the tracks from Reseda Beach, by Styles of Beyond, produced by Mike Shinoda?
  23. I wasn't expecting much and I'm quite underwhelmed...also, is it slower than the original?
  24. This doesn't make any sense to me. Why would an ex-wife get anything 14 years later after they've been divorced?
×
×
  • Create New...