Jump to content

Vinescence

Member
  • Posts

    188
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vinescence

  1. Thank you! She does have a song called "25", where she thinks she wouldn't have lived past that age, so... Let's hope she gets all the help she needs
  2. What the actual fuck did we just witness?! Another legendary show!! The trailer was perfection, bringing back With You and its 2001 intro...let's not forget the nod to 2007 with Faint closing the set.
  3. I can't deal with another coming soon 😅
  4. After the countdown reaches 2, it quickly shows two words: https://imgur.com/a/wRDLco9
  5. I feel like this is the era they're using the most sampled-up vocals. Can anyone confirm it?
  6. Every show I attended with EE we were lined-up strictly by our numbers
  7. We've come so far, huh?! The setlists had been very predictable before the band's return I wish Keys to the Kingdom would open the show some day, but I know it's just a dream
  8. He's been banned from LPLive multiple times for being rude and saying bad things. He doesn't give up and keeps creating new accounts. I'm sure someone else can elaborate on that topic better than me
  9. Ok, this is awesome! Can't wait!
  10. My bad, then Somehow I missed the bonus tracks listed as Other. I still find it nice that they're showing love to Meteora
  11. Meteora being the record with the most songs played in a show in 2026 is wild
  12. Yes, one Early Entry per person. In all the shows I've attended, they were very strict about not letting a +1 in the queue
  13. Glad for fans experiencing LP live for the first time, I'm sure the energy will be insane. Don't know what happened to Let You Fade, the band really seemed to enjoy this one...I don't understand why some songs simply disappear from the set. Ps: this poster is awesome
  14. How come this is the first time I hear there are cameos in the video?! Edit: oh, wait! Holly Brook/Skylar Grey is there too
  15. I vaguely remember some band member (maybe Phoenix in his podcast?) saying they had to be careful with drinks while on tour because of Chester and Rob. As you said, a mistery if they were just cautions or if Rob had any issues as an adult
  16. Don't understand the aggressiveness towards Linkinpedia, since there's not a single line mentioning coke on the show page. It only says: "This show was on Mike's birthday. He was VERY drunk, along with everyone else." "At this point I went through a rough period in my life and was struggling with drugs and alcohol.". Source
  17. I was at LPU Pit 1 and it was fucking awesome! A bit of my experience: I could barely hear Emily from Somewhere I Belong to The Catalyst , as the crowd was singing so loud The band interacted with the crowd way more than in Curitiba The mexican wave was 100% fan-organized. It started with just people and their bare hands, and somehow it transformed into those beautiful lights At least in my section, people chanted for Poppy during her show and after One Step Closer I don't get the hate on Good Things Go live, it sounded pretty good In the End and Numb are iconic, yet no other makes the crowd jump like Faint There was a guy in a wheelchair moshing. At some point, both Mike and Emily nodded at him when his friends lifted him up in the crowd Bleed it Out really is a party
  18. I was there! From my perspective, the band really seemed to have fun, especially Emily. I felt like she was belting some great screams. Great to see lots of people going to their first LP show, I talked to a bunch ranging from 25-28 years-old. From the Inside was a welcome surprise, and Stained was one I really enjoyed. My dream is to listen to Keys to Kingdom and Let You Fade in São Paulo, even though they're very rare. 9.5/10 show because I missed @LeonardoMF93
  19. Have fun! Which shows are you coming this year?
  20. Thanks! I was there, so it's much appreciated
  21. About 20 minutes before the livestream, I put on my Linkin Park t-shirt and trousers, turn both the TV and the speakers on. As time goes by, anxiety is crippling in as I read on twitter that there are chants on the livestream. I quickly turn the volume up. I absolutely freak out when I see there are instruments on stage and realize it is true: Linkin Park is back! After 7 years! The show starts and, not gonna lie, I'm first bummed out because no Brad and no Rob (the latter kinda expected). "It's good to see you again" - Mike Shinoda tells us and it's like I'm in heaven. The Emptiness Machine starts and I'm not processing there's a brand new Linkin Park song. Don't know if I like it or not, too emotional to think. Second verse comes in and bang: Emily Armstrong! "Holy shit, the rumors were true!" Kinda wish I hadn't heard about her before, because I spent that afternoon listening to Dead Sara. I would have been more surprised, but it doesn't matter. I love her voice, I'm already sold. New song, new video, new album, tour dates: oh boy, how have I missed all of this!
  22. London 2010.11.11 displays error instead of song chart -> Lua error in Module:Chart at line 174: no slices found - can't draw pie chart.
×
×
  • Create New...