Possible collaborations for the next album

''There are potential collaborations with really great artists that we admire'' -Chester (Guitar Center intervie)

Who would you like to collaborate with the band?

-Anthony Kiedis: It would be awesome to have him and Chester doing some kind of rap vocals in a very funky track! lol

-Chris Martin: An awesome epic ballad?

-Jay Z: I always wanted them to do something BRAND NEW with him, something magic can happen here.

And of course: HAYLEY WILLIAMS just because i love her, but i still think that they might not sound great together but my heart says something else.

others: Chuck D his verse was killer in the W&K remix

Edited by Linkin JZÉ

there's a long way between "Possible collaborations for the next album" and "Who would you like to collaborate with the band?".

Possible collaborations for the next album - i wonder if Chester refers to the next album or The Mall soundtrack. there's a different between these two, because there's no (singers) guests in LP studio albums, but in the side projects/remix albums they have a lot. anyway if we are talking about the possible collaborations for the next album, i'll say it will be some instrument artist, something like Owen Pallett in LT.

Who would you like to collaborate with the band? - Chris Cornell, Eminem, Cristian Machado (Ill Niño), Busta Rhymes (again; faster verse this time), B-Real, maybe Dave Grohl, and Anthony Kiedis (great choice) and Jay-Z like you said.

remixes by Nas, Skrillex, Scott Storch and The Roots.

Edited by Skipees

there's a long way between "Possible collaborations for the next album" and "Who would you like to collaborate with the band?".

Possible collaborations for the next album - i wonder if Chester refers to the next album or The Mall soundtrack. there's a different between these two, because there's no (singers) guests in LP studio albums, but in the side projects/remix albums they have a lot. anyway if we are talking about the possible collaborations for the next album, i'll say it will be some instrument artist, something like Owen Pallett in LT.

Who would you like to collaborate with the band? - Chris Cornell, Eminem, Cristian Machado (Ill Niño), Busta Rhymes (again; faster verse this time), B-Real, maybe Dave Grohl, and Anthony Kiedis (great choice) and Jay-Z like you said.

remixes by Nas, Skrillex, Scott Storch and The Roots.

Eminem would be awesome but I doubt they'd be willing to do anything with Grohl, they've had issues in the past and with the way Foo Fighters upstaged LP in 2011, sadly doubt that a collab will be happening anytime soon =/

I'd love to see Reznor work with the band, at the very least on a production type capacity, they could really concoct some dark heavy shit together. Matt Bellamy and a Shinoda helmed track would be killer too!

• 8 months later...

Reviving this as I thought it topical.

I'd kill for them to get Adele, Ian Kenny from Karnivool or Jason Butler from letlive. as a guest vocalist, unlikely as those may be. I'd also love some kind of collaboration with Liam Howlett from The Prodigy.

In a more realistic sense, we know Mike's good friends with Austin Carlisle from Of Mice & Men, and with the heavy direction this record's going in, he might be a possibility.

I think that LP may take some classic "legends" of music, that they listened to, like Rakim. I would be nice to hear Robert Plant, Mike Patton (I really hope he will be on it), James Hetfield or even Paul Mccartney. I think that there's also possibility to have Austin Carlie on the album too.

I heard there was this singer named Chester Bennington from Dead By Sunrise and Stone Temple Pilots, I would like to hear him as a guest on every song. I also heard of this MC/instrumentalist from Fort Minor as well named Mike Shinoda, I'd also like to hear him on every song.

I think that LP may take some classic "legends" of music, that they listened to, like Rakim. I would be nice to hear Robert Plant, Mike Patton (I really hope he will be on it), James Hetfield or even Paul Mccartney. I think that there's also possibility to have Austin Carlie on the album too.

Linkin Park working with Mike Patton or Paul McCartney would be so epic.

I heard there was this singer named Chester Bennington from Dead By Sunrise and Stone Temple Pilots, I would like to hear him as a guest on every song. I also heard of this MC/instrumentalist from Fort Minor as well named Mike Shinoda, I'd also like to hear him on every song.

Meh. These guys suck. Bring Mark back! :P

Ok now you're just going too far. Please keep these realistic, ok? LOL

I've literally never heard of either of these guys.

Who is this Shinoda bloke? The band has a singer - they don't need him.

They told him to quit rapping, just play the keys.

Lol in all seriousness though, Howard Jones. I mean hey they keep saying it's a loud rock record... That dude is a force of nature. Clean vocals or screaming, a guest spot for Howard Jones I would be happy about.

• 2 weeks later...