Will we get new Linkin Park music in 2013?

hahninator

I'd be inclined to agree with you. They'd see no point in running their own big tour when there's plenty of big summer package tours to hop on.

Wouldn't surprise me if the band did some European festivals next summer, then the Carnival of Madness tour or something.

Except the Honda Civic Tour sucked and was almost impossibly short to be a ''US Tour'', and Incubus and Mutemath both fucking blow ass. So yeah they can do summer package tours, but they will always suck compared to past Projekt Revolution's unless they actually get some decent support acts. I was actually happy that I got to miss Incubus for the LP M&G. Fuck sitting through that set.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have a comeback PR in 2014

Would be epic... Tons of fans want it to happen. But that is the very reason they won't do it. LP seems to always go against what most fans want. Lol.

We are working on the soundtrack/score for “Mall” and our next studio album concurrently.

i feel like the new album and the soundtrack going to be very similar.

Edited by Skipees

The same thing happened with The Raid soundtrack and Living Things and they were really nothing alike.

i didn't said "because", i said "feel like". :)

i wonder if it's the same process like how they records the albums.

Edited by Skipees

The same thing happened with The Raid soundtrack and Living Things and they were really nothing alike.

That's not the same situation. The Raid was Mike working with Joe Trapanese, not the whole band.

• 2 weeks later...