Mike and Joe Talk About 6th Album with Fuse

VICTIMIZED

Good thing they're giving interviews about the new music and recording the new album. For me, to be honest, I feel no emotion whatsoever for this new album, I think I'm growing old for LP, I'm not listen LT anymore, maybe just listen for one or two months, but to date, I have heard one or two songs, but not the entire album, same with ATS or MTM or the other albums. But it still one of my favorite bands, so I hope this album will be completely different and less electronic sounds.

First half of LIVING THINGS isn't great, in my opinion. Uninspired writing. Castle of Glass onwards it improves.

I feel like the first half has a lot of energy towards It and the second half not so much. But I still listen to It front to back either way.

I can't believe this is never brought up...

PUT SOME DAMN GUITAR SOLOS IN BRAD!

maybe not in this thread, but it brought up at least 100 times lol Edited by Skipees

I can't believe this is never brought up...

PUT SOME DAMN GUITAR SOLOS IN BRAD!

LOL, guitar solos only fit with MTM because it was a rock album, straight up. LP is way too electronic now for guitar solos, let alone Brad's old style of guitar. Maybe LP can make some computer guitar solos or something.

Something tells me that since Chester could be having a stint with Stone Temple Pilots while they are making a new LP album and Chester is helping to make new STP songs, there could be a few hard rock/grunge inspired songs on the 6th album.

nice thought, that's could be great.. you gave me an idea -> Here.

nice thought, that's could be great.. you gave me an idea -> Here.

That would be crazy awesome, but they would have to do the shows separate from each other if Chester sings for both, maybe even separate days. If Scott comes back or there are other temp singers it would work out even better, ir Chester could just do 8 or so songs of a bigger setlist with the other singer(s).

OR

Have both bands play together on one stage.

I doubt they'd tour together again, Chester can't handle 2 bands like that in 1 day. I thought one of the reasons why they don't play longer shows is because of his voice.

what's happened to Chester's voice that everybody talking about it all the time?

what's happened to Chester's voice that everybody talking about it all the time?

Just normal wear and tear from him screaming/singing in LP and other projects since like 1994 with Grey Daze. He had trouble performing Crawling, so that's why it was dropped early last year. He also struggles with The Catalyst and BURN IT DOWN. I don't think he could handle a tour where he sang the whole STP set, as well as a whole LP set.

Just normal wear and tear from him screaming/singing in LP and other projects since like 1994 with Grey Daze. He had trouble performing Crawling, so that's why it was dropped early last year. He also struggles with The Catalyst and BURN IT DOWN. I don't think he could handle a tour where he sang the whole STP set, as well as a whole LP set.

he talked about it somewhere? maybe this is why the band have only a few shows this year, except the new album recordings.

he talked about it somewhere? maybe this is why the band have only a few shows this year, except the new album recordings.

In LPTV footage, you can see him say how he struggles with these songs, and in interviews as well. He said With You was hard to sing as well in the LPU 2011 chat. In the 2012 LPU chat, he explained why Crawling was dropped, he needed to give it a rest. I don't think it's the reason why the tours are shorter, but who knows.

In LPTV footage, you can see him say how he struggles with these songs, and in interviews as well. He said With You was hard to sing as well in the LPU 2011 chat. In the 2012 LPU chat, he explained why Crawling was dropped, he needed to give it a rest. I don't think it's the reason why the tours are shorter, but who knows.

i know about Crawling, i actually asked about The Catalyst and BID.

So they working on a new album. Hope they make a step back, I want annother Minutes to Midnight. MTM is their best album, they released, in my opinion. I like Living Things and HT,M even ATS but MTM is really they best they had made. Want to see the band rock again.

i know about Crawling, i actually asked about The Catalyst and BID.

Yes, in LPTV, several times, Mike has said ''We are going to start taking a small break after The Catalyst because that is very hard for me and Chester to sing'' and Chester said in LPTV once ''The Catalyst is literally right after Crawling, and like, let me breathe!''. Chester said in the 2012 LPU chat that BURN IT DOWN was hard for him to sing and he struggles with it sometimes.

Yes, in LPTV, several times, Mike has said ''We are going to start taking a small break after The Catalyst because that is very hard for me and Chester to sing'' and Chester said in LPTV once ''The Catalyst is literally right after Crawling, and like, let me breathe!''. Chester said in the 2012 LPU chat that BURN IT DOWN was hard for him to sing and he struggles with it sometimes.

right... and if i remember correctlly he said something about it in Australia right? i've never heard about the BID (maybe because i've never watch the LPU chats). Edited by Skipees

They should drop BID if it's causing him problems. I never liked it live. I think because it got WAY overplayed before the album released.

Someone correct me on this, but I feel like I remember an interview where Chester was talking about his screaming, and how he doesn't do it as much because his screaming was a product of all the crap that had happened to him. That's why there's less of it in the recent albums.

Also please LESS ELECTRONIC in the 6th album. PLEASE.

I also think it might be time to drop Rubin, and get someone new or let Mike finally take over.