LPCatalog 1 Year Giveaway Contest

michalangelo

From the owner of the Linkin Park Catalog (lpcatalog.com):

Just thought I'll let you all know here:

As you might already know (or maybe you don't know), lpcatalog has officially been online for a full year. We've decided to celebrate with a giveaway contest. The goal is to find out the password. Simply look through lpcatalog pages to find missing letters on scans. You then have to figure out the password which consists of two words. It can be hard, but it can be easy, depending on the path you choose. We may or may not post some hints throughout the week on our Facebook page. Prizes are as follows:

#1: Record Store Day Hybrid Theory Vinyl Album (including bonus OSC 10" single)

#2: One Step Closer US Promo #PRO-CD-100323

#3: Numb CD/DVD US Promo #PRO-CD-101200

You can send your answers to info@lpcatalog.com until 24.04.2013. First person to send the right answer wins the first prize and so on. NOTE:To win You have to like our facebook page and to receive the prize give us Your full name and address (if You win). International packages can take 2-4 weeks to arrive.

Contest starts at midnight GMT. Good luck!

Edited by Hahninator

Sorry that some of You don't like the idea. Seems like it's also wrong to get something for free.

lol. It's not the idea, everyone loves free stuff. It's just the rules some don't seem to like. Apparently not everyone has facebook, so you shouldn't force it on them to like your page otherwise they can't win, just to get more likes for your FB page.

lol. It's not the idea, everyone loves free stuff. It's just the rules some don't seem to like. Apparently not everyone has facebook, so you shouldn't force it on them to like your page otherwise they can't win, just to get more likes for your FB page.

We need facebook cause we want future winners to share a photo once they receive the item. That way we can prove that the contest was not a fake and they really did get something (not like someone here (I don't remember now) who won Ipod or something? And never received it). So yeah sometimes it's not about the page likes...You either agree to the contest rules or not. Simple? Not for everyone :)

I think AndOne can be forgiven for thinking the FB requirement was about page likes/publicity. most contests relating to social media are about this.

Maybe or maybe not :P By the way, I have my HT Vinyls order confirmed so indeed the giveaway is legit :)

@Skipees, We'll announce winners next week with a screen from our mail with date and time of the right answer arrival.

I think AndOne can be forgiven for thinking the FB requirement was about page likes/publicity. most contests relating to social media are about this.

Agree. That's the main reason. Social Strategic Media. This is not a crime, everyone does it! Even LP :P

Btw, nice contest man. I always appreciate them

thanks

Maybe or maybe not :P By the way, I have my HT Vinyls order confirmed so indeed the giveaway is legit :)

yes, i agree with the others, it's nice that you're giving away something genuinely limited as a prize - good for the community :)