New Pictures of LP In the Studio

sian18

Mike posted some new pictures of them in the studio. Check it out here. Thoughts?

UPDATE mike posted this along side the pics in his blog http://www.mikeshinoda.com

Every Monday, the six of us get together at the studio to review the songs' progress. Since some of the work is being done at home, we use this weekly check-up time to catch up and stay organized. Every few weeks, we vote on the songs, giving them an A-F grade. The votes are tallied, and we keep a running list of which songs we like best. "C" votes and below generally fall off the list pretty quickly. Right now, we're got about 15 songs that are getting A's...but sometimes an "A" isn't good enough...

post-944-1233077264_thumb.jpg

Edited by sian18

The pics are pretty awesome. I can't wait for the new album...although, it looks like there will be a lack of Joe again which sucks. We haven't seen him in any of the pics so far since like September, or heard Mike really talk about him on his blog or anything for that matter. And where is Chester during all of this?

As Mike said, not everyone is in the studio every day. Maybe total coincidence that Joe hasn't been on a pic so far, neither is Chester on those ones, probably means nothing. They are still working on ideas, some at home, if I remember right.

The pics are pretty awesome. I can't wait for the new album...although, it looks like there will be a lack of Joe again which sucks. We haven't seen him in any of the pics so far since like September, or heard Mike really talk about him on his blog or anything for that matter. And where is Chester during all of this?

At the very beginning of the chat the other day, Chester said he was in the studio, and I don't think he specified what he was working on, if it was LP or DBS. Anyway, it doesn't anything that neither he or Joe aren't in the pictures yet.

At the very beginning of the chat the other day, Chester said he was in the studio, and I don't think he specified what he was working on, if it was LP or DBS. Anyway, it doesn't anything that neither he or Joe aren't in the pictures yet.

Sorry, for bringin' old topic up, but Chester said that he's working on his solo project at the moment.