1. 1. Choose one.

• Hybrid Theory
    • Reanimation
    • Meteora
    • Minutes To Midnight
    • A Thousand Suns
    • LIVING THINGS
    • Other

They missed HT and Meteora but wouldn't it be cool if LP did a show where they just played through an album? Muse did it with Origin Of Symmetry in 2011 for two shows (setlist). If LP did it, which album would you want them to play through?

Personally I would want HT, MTM, or LT.

Edited by Soul

I chose MTM. I think that would be epic, for me personally. I would like all of these, though. Hybrid Theory would be cool to see live in it's entirety. I wouldn't want them to just play the album songs and then add other stuff after it, though, that would ruin the experience.

Imagine an LPU tour in which the band only played one album a night, but switched up the albums each different night. I would totally go to see that, even if I only got to see 12/13/15 song sets.

Imagine an LPU tour in which the band only played one album a night, but switched up the albums each different night. I would totally go to see that, even if I only got to see 12/13/15 song sets.

Silverstein did this for their 10th anniversary. It was awesome.

I chose A Thousand Suns.

It is the album that was made to be played start to finish so it makes sense for the band to play it from start to finish. Like SomedudeRemix said, they would need to go all out for it. No altering the album by throwing in Bob Marley or an UNTIL IT BREAKS verse, just the album in it's entirety.

It would be amazing to throw in the lasers like they did at the laser light show, alongside some visuals like at A Thousand Horizons. Obviously unlikely, but it would be pure amazement.

I chose A Thousand Suns.

It is the album that was made to be played start to finish so it makes sense for the band to play it from start to finish. Like SomedudeRemix said, they would need to go all out for it. No altering the album by throwing in Bob Marley or an UNTIL IT BREAKS verse, just the album in it's entirety.

It would be amazing to throw in the lasers like they did at the laser light show, alongside some visuals like at A Thousand Horizons. Obviously unlikely, but it would be pure amazement.

I agree. No intros/outros or special things added in. Would be so epic.

Meteora for me. It has the most songs that are on my yet to see live list. Easier To Run, Hit The Floor, Figure.09, Nobodys Listening. Numb as closing song would suck but I wouldn't mind an encore with some classics, the whole Meteora album is too short anyway.

ATS, man. Make that shit a top-level spectacle, an event. Then do an encore break after the album and play some hits.

this would be perfect - an album in full, and the crowd-pleasers afterwards. I know MCR did a similar thing when touring with The Black Parade. get the whole album and some old favourites. my vote has balanced the MTM/ATS battle, interesting that so many of you picked MTM, I wouldn't have it down as a good one to play all the way through, personally.

but then again, this is LP we're talking about, none of this will ever happen :lol:

EDIT: woah, I hit 3000 :/

HT all the way

what i dont like about LP albums is that they always end with a low energy song, the best ending is Little Things but the rest of them are like.. WTF?

The Messenger sucks balls when i first listened to ATS i was like, really? this is the end? in that simple way? The C was so much better as the finale.

only Reanimation (with all the guests) is long enough to hold a full show and never had own performance, and A Thousand Suns is the classical choice.

but i'm might gonna change my mind for one of these options (leave out the possibility if it's ever gonna happen):

1. Hybrid Theory EP + Hybrid Theory show with My December and High Voltage encore.

2. Meteora with full b-side encore.

3. Minutes To Midnight with No Roads Left encore (maybe even Across The Line).

4. Living Things (which means new live songs lol).

Edited by Skipees

this would be perfect - an album in full, and the crowd-pleasers afterwards. I know MCR did a similar thing when touring with The Black Parade. get the whole album and some old favourites.

I saw this set at Bamboozle in 2007 and it was epic as fuck.

Meteora for me. It has the most songs that are on my yet to see live list. Easier To Run, Hit The Floor, Figure.09, Nobodys Listening. Numb as closing song would suck but I wouldn't mind an encore with some classics, the whole Meteora album is too short anyway.

Agree 100%. Wow I almost would change my vote if Numb was the last song haha. Can we get Numb to never be played live ever again? Ha. But Meteora is great. I haven't seen any of the songs you listed.

Agree 100%. Wow I almost would change my vote if Numb was the last song haha. Can we get Numb to never be played live ever again? Ha. But Meteora is great. I haven't seen any of the songs you listed.

But think about it, if Numb was the last song in the main set, that Numb/Encore outro would make sense. Edited by Castle of Glass

But think about it, if Numb was the last song in the main set, that Numb/Encore outro would make sense.

Numb is the most overplayed song the band has. Ending an LPU Tour show with Numb would be just a joke lol. Numb literally has been played at every single legit LP show since mid 2003. Crazy.

Do you mean all the instrumental demos released through LPU9-LPU12? That would be so weird.

no, this is why i mention full. Full = Instrumental + Vocals, which means something we never heard yet. Edited by Skipees