08.12.2012 - Universal City, CA - KROQ A.A.C.

hahninator

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently they're only censoring "fuck," and only when it's spoken in between songs. :lol:

Looks like they might actually be showing the full show EXCEPT Lost in the Echo...no idea what kind of logic that is, unless they had some kind of technical difficulties with the first song?

Edited by Astat

YES THIS. I still don't understand why ND is still in the setlist. It's fine live, but it needs to be retired now.

From what I've seen here in south america... at least it has been their most succesful song around here since meteora era. :P so i don't find it surprising that it's still around.

btw... what's up with the audio mixing... XD LGM sounds really awkward. kroq dudes didn't spend much of their time in mixing this webcast... even though they had more time. how lazy is that :P

COG live sounds really good. What a total shame if they drop this song before they do another US tour. Hope they keep it for whenever they tour here again. LOVE how high Chester sings on it. Sounds fucking great - easily the best sounding LIVING THINGS song they've played yet, just right above VICTIMIZED (which would be #1 if Mike didn't shy away from the microphone on verse 1). Drop LGM immediately lol

Typical LP. World tour -> play Blackout and Burning In The Skies only a few times here -> well fuck it, let's move on, drop them both :P

xD dafuq did chester during 2nd verse of castle of glass...?

COG: chester´s voice...... omg^^ very high :D

way too much!... i mean... this is like when chester sang valentine's day a tone higher XD. but in the middle of the fucking song. :/ I just hope it gets better during aussie tour.

As I've pointed out before, the octave up vocal part Chester sings in Castle of Glass's second verse and last chorus is present on the album version...

As I've pointed out before, the octave up vocal part Chester sings in Castle of Glass's second verse and last chorus is present on the album version...

Yeah but even though I love how audible it is live, I can understand their frustrations lol. Waiting For The End sounded like total crap live until this year because of how audible Chester was "rapping" mid song and how audible Mike was singing "Chester's parts" even though I'm sure both of those are on the studio version. Hatttttted it.

Looks like they might actually be showing the full show EXCEPT Lost in the Echo...no idea what kind of logic that is, unless they had some kind of technical difficulties with the first song?

No backing sounds on the song, so there were some problems. No reason to freaking cut it from the entire broadcast. Maybe Phoenix fucked up and they were like "no bass? fuck dis shit"