Remake 'Minutes To Midnight'

hahninator

1. Pale (shorter version; with transition into Given Up)

2. Given Up

3. Leave Out All The Rest

4. Bleed It Out

5. Across The Line

6. What We Don't Know

7. Derbis (with vocals in chorus and bridge)

8. No More Sorrow

9. Asbestos (with Chester's vocals in chorus)

10. In Pieces

11. Clarity (with vocals)

12. The Little Things Give You Away

Edited by blackout.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, are you sick of feeling? Suffocating? Other poorly written angst cliche?

Yet you have POA lyrics in your sig. Linkin Park has never had the ''greatest'' lyrics but they sure as hell sell a lot of albums, don't they? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, are you sick of feeling? Suffocating? Other poorly written angst cliche?

...all of the above :(

Yet you have POA lyrics in your sig. Linkin Park has never had the ''greatest'' lyrics but they sure as hell sell a lot of albums, don't they? :rolleyes:

AWW SNAP Edited by Soul

My ideal tracklist for Minutes to Midnight is roughly this:

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. Burning in the Skies

4. Empty Spaces

5. When They Come For Me

6. Robot Boy

7. Jornada del Muerto

8. Waiting for the End

9. Blackout

10. Wretches and Kings

11. Wisdom, Justice, and Love

12. Iridescent

13. Fallout

14. The Catalyst

And then instead of calling it "Minutes to Midnight", call it, "A Thousand Suns". And then throw those other 12 songs in the trash.

I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for money I don't have much. What I do have, are a very particular set of skills. If you take this comment back I will leave it at that, I will not find you, I will not report you. If you don't, I will find you, and I will blast Minutes To Midnight until your ears bleed.

I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for money I don't have much. What I do have, are a very particular set of skills. If you take this comment back I will leave it at that, I will not find you, I will not report you. If you don't, I will find you, and I will blast Minutes To Midnight until your ears bleed.

I like this post.

Yet you have POA lyrics in your sig.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I'm just sick of feeling for Given Up. Can you tell me what the fuck is wrong with me?

Linkin Park has never had the ''greatest'' lyrics but they sure as hell sell a lot of albums, don't they? :rolleyes:

No thanks to track 2 of MTM.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I'm just sick of feeling for Given Up. Can you tell me what the fuck is wrong with me?

You also keep using lyrics from the song :lol:

Ehhh, the album version's guitars suck when they come in at the intro but the rest of it is amazing. Don't understand why you don't like it but you have your opinions. Good for you sticking up for yourself :)

You also keep using lyrics from the song :lol:

That's the point, Captain Jack.

Ehhh, the album version's guitars suck when they come in at the intro but the rest of it is amazing. Don't understand why you don't like it but you have your opinions. Good for you sticking up for yourself :)

I just think it's one of the band's weakest songs. Guitars we've heard plenty of before and I'm not a fan of the "lets be depressed and die" lyrics. It's almost a self-parody of every teen angst song... ever. I'm not sure where the idea that it was so great came from and I certainly don't agree that it's better than anything from A Thousand Suns. Points of Authority probably isn't their greatest work either, but it's still more poetic than, "put me out of my fucking misery."

Almost all the other songs on MTM are tolerable to great though. Only minor qualms here and there.