RogueSoul

Instrumentals/Acapellas  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Albums

• Hybrid Theory
    • Meteora
    • Minutes To Midnight
    • A Thousand Suns

Mike said in the LPU chat last Tuesday that they might release the instrumentals and acapellas for past albums. Which album or albums would you want them the most?

I personally want them for Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight.

So far we have instrumental albums for Hybrid Theory, Living Things and The Rising Tied. But when it comes to Meteora, Minutes To Midnight and A Thousand Suns, we only have some. I know that the guitar hero packs had some instrumentals and shit from MTM. I'm not sure if we had any from Meteora, but you can find fan-made Meteora ones on youtube. Some of MTM and ATS are the hard instrumentals to find.

Well there's Numb and Somewhere I Belong from Meteora.

Bleed It Out, Given Up, No More Sorrow and What I've Done from MTM. I think WID being the only song can be split into a perfect instrumental and acapella.

Blackout, Burning In The Skies, The Catalyst, The Messenger Waiting For The End and Wretches from ATS.

Plus some new ones no one has cracked yet.

• 2 months later...

They are not allowed here, just so you know...

While i was searching for it an old thread from 2011 came up with you saying "we can't host them on" here or something similar :lol:

How come you guys can release demos e.g. "She Couldn't" yet not the HT instrumental promo? Neither where officially released where they? :mellow:

How come you guys can release demos e.g. "She Couldn't" yet not the HT instrumental promo? Neither where officially released where they? :mellow:

Warner internal discs are not promos. All I can tell you is that these come from a Warner source and not from some random CD that someone sold somewhere. These were leaked violating a non disclosure agreement, we don't want to burn our hands on something risky like that. We take a lot of risks but we don't risk everything. It's not like that if you can't find it here you can't find it anywhere else.

Also record labels seem to be quite sensitive about instrumentals and acappelas in general since they usually sell/license them to other to use them. Back in 2005/2006 Warner was also not very pleased about the leaked Fort Minor instrumentals. If i remember right the LPA posted only 3 tracks or something to not get in trouble.

Warner internal discs are not promos. All I can tell you is that these come from a Warner source and not from some random CD that someone sold somewhere. These were leaked violating a non disclosure agreement, we don't want to burn our hands on something risky like that. We take a lot of risks but we don't risk everything. It's not like that if you can't find it here you can't find it anywhere else.

Also record labels seem to be quite sensitive about instrumentals and acappelas in general since they usually sell/license them to other to use them. Back in 2005/2006 Warner was also not very pleased about the leaked Fort Minor instrumentals. If i remember right the LPA posted only 3 tracks or something to not get in trouble.

We were given express consent to release She Couldn't after checking with management.

Hmm interesting, cheers for enlightening me. Record lables have always been a pain when it comes to instrumentals. They always want licensing permissions at an extensive fee. Very frustrating especially when your a film-maker and need a certain track. <_<