Linkin Park Adds Australian "Sidewaves": Sydney & Melbourne

Pez

Holy FUCK that is $112 USD. Linkubus wasn't even that much in some cities.

Is Linkin Park insane?

Nickelback is cheaper than that, Foo is half that price and even cheaper than half that usually, Muse is 1/3 of that. I don't understand. Will anyone buy a ticket that expensive for Linkin Park? Like will they even get half of a full crowd? lol

I'm not even paying that much to see a 2 day festival with Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Avett Brothers, Ludacris, TI, Joan Jett, Neon Trees, Civil Twilight, Girl Talk and more.

Dude I know what you mean. I, paying 25$ to see Shinedown, Godsmack, Staind, HellYeah, Adelitas Way, P.O.D., Fozzy, Mindset Evolution, Duece, Redlight King, Candlelight Red, Attika 7 (Im sad because Papa Roach isn't at this stop).

And I could have payed 40$ to see all those bands plus 10 other bands, but only decided to go to Day 2 so I can see Rise Against instead of day 1, and day 1 was a little week to me. The only band I hate from day 2, which Im going to see, is HellYeah so to me its a very good deal. LP needs to reduce their ticket prices at least somewhat.

I think everyone needs to remember that the Aussie Dollar is quite strong in comparison to the US Dollar, so that's going to make the ticket prices seem more ridiculous than they are.

Take it from people who live here - these are cheap compared to most!

Tickets booked for both Sydney shows!! Just putting it out there but Pez should warm up the crowd before Linkin Park (In between sets) at Soundwave!!

I'd be up for that! :)

Kurt! We'll all have to catch up at the shows!

Posted Image

Haha Ill be happy to do a 5 minute set of my own stuff no worries :P haha