04.09.2012 - Vancouver, BC, Rogers Arena

hahninator

On the 4th Linkin Park plays in Vancouver, British Columbia at Rogers Arena. Incubus and MUTEMATH, both bands from the Honda Civic Tour, join them at this show but unfortunately Brandon from Incubus is sick and they've canceled their last two shows so it is likely they won't play this show. An interesting thing about this show is that it is not a part of the Honda Civic Tour, probably simply because Honda just doesn't take their Civic Tour to Canada.

Linkin Park first played in Vancouver in November 2001 at the Orpheum to kick off their Countdown To Revolution Tour. The massive 2004 Meteora World Tour played across town at the Pacific Coliseum (show page here) as well; something funny about that in both 2004 and on this tour, the band plays Vancouver and Tacoma on back-to-back days. Holding 19,000 people, Rogers Arena is the third of only three arena shows on this "tour" (although this isn't a Honda Civic Tour stop), following Uncasville's Mohegan Sun Arena and The Palace At Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, MI. Following appearances in Calgary and Edmonton for the first time, this show is Linkin Park's third show in Vancouver ever so it's a pretty unique stop on the tour for the band.

At the last show in Edmonton for SONiC BOOM on the 2nd, Linkin Park played US Set B (opening with 'A Place For My Head'). Mike Einziger from Incubus did not join the band at that show but this video from Calgary is worth seeing, where he jammed on 'Bleed It Out' for only the second time. Incubus wasn't able to play at that show either so it was pretty epic for the crowd for sure.

Is anyone from LPLive going to see the band in Vancouver?

The Honda Civic Tour resumes on the 5th in Tacoma, Washington before ending with three shows in California - the 7th in Mountain View, the 8th in Carson and the 10th in Chula Vista. After that, LP heads to Mexico for two shows. For the full 2012 tour schedule, click here.

SETLIST: (thanks to Catalyst619)

01. TINFOIL

02. Faint (Ext. Outro)

03. Papercut

04. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

05. With You (Ext. 2012 Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)

06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)

07. IN MY REMAINS

08. New Divide

09. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

10. LIES GREED MISERY

11. Points Of Authority

12. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro)

13. Breaking The Habit

14. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

15. The Catalyst

16. LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)

17. Numb (Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyrics tease (Mike))

18. What I've Done

19. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

----------------------------------------------------

20. BURN IT DOWN

21. In The End

22. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage' & Mike Einziger; Ext. Outro)

Mike Einziger returns!

Calgary: Set A

Edmonton: Set B

Vancouver: Set C (i believe)

And one thing: you saw the setlist of Edmonton was called US Set B TV? Maybe this will be the setlist of Carson?

Picture Setlist Edmonton (posted here in the forum)

Crap, if youre right, I was hoping for another proshot of WTCFM.. at least we get IMR, Vic/QWERTY, & LITE

guys wtb the sept 8th show?it will be a proshot,fullshow,what kind of setlist is expected by you guys? Any other song from Living things? WTCFM <3

I don't except any other song from "Living Things"... but we'll have a ProShot of "In My Remains", "Victimized" and "Lost In The Echo". Also... I believe that they will play the US Setlist B, with "A Place For My Head" opening the show. Hope so.

I hope it's Set C because I love ES/WTCFM. If they dropped WTCFM already on this tour it would be silly for them to even have brought it back in Bristow. It's a great song live and the band JAMS on it. Shinoda with the "sing that shit motherfucker" in Camden was epic.

C is a great setlist...really sucks no WTCFM in Set B anymore.