30.08.2012 - Englewood, CO, Comfort D. Amphitheatre

The thirteenth stop out of seventeen total on the Honda Civic Tour (the Canadian shows are technically not part of the tour) hits Englewood, Colorado at the Comfort Dental Amphitheatre on the 30th of August.

Linkin Park actually has played in this city (about 8 miles outside of Denver) before, not just at the amphitheatre. They played Englewood's Gothic Theatre on the 2001 Street Soldier Tour (show page here). As far as this venue goes, they first played there on Projekt Revolution 2004 (show page here). Projekt Revolution 2007 had its last show there as well (show page here), where Mike invited all of the members of the other bands out on stage for 'Faint', and LP played there again the following year on Projekt Revolution 2008 (show page here). This will be the band's fifth show in Englewood and fourth show at this venue. Altogether, I believe the band has only played in Colorado eleven times.

At the last show in Woodlands, TX (show page here), the band played US Set B, which means this show is set to get US Set C - last played on the 25th in Noblesville, IN (show page here). A keyboard malfunction (?) meant 'A Place For My Head' snuck its way into that show, which is actually a great thing considering the song is in only one setlist for this tour. The setlists have changed in one way or another (usually the song ordering or swapping in/out one or two songs) for almost every show of this tour so we will see if they do anything differently tonight. Here's a great video from the pit (sweet zoom in this video) of 'A Place For My Head' opening the last show in Woodlands, TX:

Who's going to the show tonight in Englewood? M&G for anyone? Would anyone like to see any changes made to this setlist? Or keep it the same?

After an off day, the bands all head to Canada for three shows - the first two being X-FEST in Calgary and SONiC BOOM in Edmonton and the last one coming on the 4th of September in Vancouver for an arena show. The Honda Civic Tour shows pick back up on September 5th in Tacoma, WA before it closes out with three shows in California that last until the 10th. For the full 2012 tour schedule including past setlists from this year, show notes, upcoming dates and more, click here.

SETLIST: (thanks to inpieces27)

01. TINFOIL

02. Faint (Ext. Outro)

03. Papercut

04. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

05. With You (Ext. 2012 Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)

06. Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)

07. IN MY REMAINS

08. New Divide

09. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)

10. Points Of Authority

11. LIES GREED MISERY

12. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro)

13. Breaking The Habit

14. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

15. The Catalyst

16. LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)

17. Numb (Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyrics tease)

18. What I've Done

19. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

----------------------------------------------------

20. BURN IT DOWN

21. In The End

22. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage' & Mike Einziger; Ext. Outro)

Well first of all the band changed the setlist rotation, playing the same set they played in Dallas two shows ago - US Set A. Englewood was scheduled for US Set C ('With You' opening). And of course the biggest highlight of the show was Incubus's Mike Einziger joining the band on the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'! This is the first guitarist from another band to come on stage during 'Bleed It Out'; the last guests on the song were the band members in Street Drum Corps on Projekt Revolution 2008. And it sounds like it will be a regular occurrence for the rest of the tour!

Mike Shinoda on Twitter: "Wowzers. Our special guest @MichaelEinziger shredded tonight on Bleed It Out. #HondaCivicTour @IncubusBand"

Mike Einziger's reply: "@mikeshinoda @incubusband @linkinpark that was only the first night. there's a lot more where that came from!"

A picture can be seen here. Now waiting on a video!

What will change tonight?

SETLIST:

• With You (Game Of Thrones Intro; 2012 Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)
  • Faint (Ext. Outro)
  • Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  • VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
  • Lying From You
  • Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
  • New Divide
  • IN MY REMAINS
  • Empty Spaces (w/ megaphone)
  • When They Come For Me (w/ megaphone)
  • Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Wall of Noise Outro)
  • Breaking The Habit
  • LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent
  • The Catalyst
  • What I've Done
  • BURN IT DOWN
  • In The End
  • Numb (Outro w/ Numb/Encore Lyric Tease (Mike))
  • Bleed It Out (w/ Michael Einziguer; Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys' Sabotage; Ext. Outro)

• LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
  • Papercut
  • One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Show Notes:

- Mike rapped a verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.

- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.

- Michael Einziguer of Incubus came out a played on 'Bleed It Out'

Other Notes:

-

Edited by Soul

What will change tonight?

SETLIST:

• With You (Game Of Thrones Intro; 2012 Intro; 2012 Scratch Outro)
  • Faint (Ext. Outro)
  • Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  • VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
  • Lying From You
  • Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
  • New Divide
  • IN MY REMAINS
  • Empty Spaces (w/ megaphone)
  • When They Come For Me (w/ megaphone)
  • Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Wall of Noise Outro)
  • Breaking The Habit
  • LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent
  • The Catalyst
  • What I've Done
  • BURN IT DOWN
  • In The End
  • Numb (Outro w/ Numb/Encore Lyric Tease (Mike))
  • Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys' Sabotage; Ext. Outro)

• LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
  • Papercut
  • One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Show Notes:

- Mike rapped a verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.

- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.

Other Notes:

-

With You was dropped, the added Pictureboard :lol:

Show just got over. Same set as Dallas, except the guitarist from incubus came out and played on bleed it out after the sabotage bridge.

Did he just play the song regularly or there was something special on his performance?