Victimized Speech

troub1eboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call it stupid.. It's a funny idea and a cool fun-fact.. And it actually fits good in the song..

it might have been at toward end of song...

the speech cut this song suddenly.. at least lp shouldnt play this sh*t at Live Shows

and LP can mistake, every lp's step mustn't be %100 true...

open to criticism

and LP can mistake, every lp's step mustn't be %100 true...

open to criticism

I suspect you are new here... I am always the first here (at least I try to) when it comes to pointing out what LP does wrong.. And when it comes to the Victimized "speech".. I just think it fits good.. The whole thing of it not being cool started with this topic.. At least I never saw anyone complaining before..

P.S. ATS is the worst album I've listened to and probably the worst I'll ever listen to.

P.S. ATS is the worst album I've listened to and probably the worst I'll ever listen to.

Don't say that within 10,000 miles of LPA... Those words are blasphemous over there. They'll burn you on a stake.

I would never say ATS is LP's worst album, in fact it may very well be my favourite, but it's certainly not "music's gift from God" like everyone over there claims.

And on topic, the Victimized speech fits perfectly with the mood and atmosphere of the song. It's not long enough to drag the rest of the song down (coughWretchesAndKingscough)

probably stupidity

dont forget that if lp started their carrier with MTM, you wouldnt lp fan...

maybe LP really loves most MTM... so it means LP wasnt honest with us while releasing ht & meteora..

i dont believe in LP soul... QWERTY song released and after MTM ??? what a weird..

everything is money for LP...

use your brain... to judge.. deal? :)

maybe LP really loves most MTM... so it means LP wasnt honest with us while releasing ht & meteora..

i dont believe in LP soul... QWERTY song released and after MTM ??? what a weird..

That isn't true at all. LP always makes music from their heart, music that they enjoy. The band has stated that many times. The sound they originally made on HT and Meteora isn't the only kind of music that the band wanted to make. They wanted to evolve and further explore and expand their sound, which they did with MTM and ATS, and also with Living Things. Also, Qwerty was not released after MTM. Qwerty was first played live at the Summer Sonic shows in 2006 and then they later recorded a studio version of the track for the LPU and included a live performance from Summer Sonic for the LPU as well, which was all released in November/December of 2006. MTM was released in May of 2007. The band then played Qwerty at a few shows on PR07, and have not played the song again until this year, playing a portion of it live with Victimized. Your argument is invalid.

A lot of this doesn't make any sense, as Geki pointed out... The band has said that they love each of their albums equally and felt that each of them was the right thing to do at the time. A Thousand Suns has proved that money isn't LP's only motivation to make music. If they would only be interested in commercial success, they would have released carbon copies of Hybrid Theory until the end of their carrier.

A lot of this doesn't make any sense, as Geki pointed out... The band has said that they love each of their albums equally and felt that each of them was the right thing to do at the time. A Thousand Suns has proved that money isn't LP's only motivation to make music. If they would only be interested in commercial success, they would have released carbon copies of Hybrid Theory until the end of their carrier.

then, convince me.. why MTM?? why LP suddenly changed?? qwerty in 2006 ... this is a sick song! metero and ht as well..

1. LP made this album for making money?

or

2. lp wasnt honest with us while releasing ht and mtm? it means ht and meteora for money??

or

3. LP is talented.. also puppet of productioners?

then, convince me.. why MTM?? why LP suddenly changed?? qwerty in 2006 ... this is a sick song! metero and ht as well..

1. LP made this album for making money?

or

2. lp wasnt honest with us while releasing ht and mtm? it means ht and meteora for money??

or

3. LP is talented.. also puppet of productioners?

I am probably the wrong person to tell that MTM sucks. But yeah. LP can make whatever they want. LP could make a country album if they wanted to. It's freedom. Nobody HAS to make music that they don't want to make. This whole debate is just plain stupid. LP didn't make MTM to ''make money'' because if they wanted to do that, they would have just released HT part 3. LP was honest for releasing HT and Meteora, because they felt that was right at the time, and it obviously worked pretty well for them. And why are you even a member of a LP fansite and posting if you think that LP doesn't make their own music and they are a label puppet? Doesn't make much sense. Go listen to Hybrid Theory alone in your room. You will feel better.