Castle of Glass Music Video being shot

Just a speculation, nothing official.

All of us know Linkin Park is shooting a music video. We all know Lost In The Echo is the next single. But tell me, where in LITE is there an acoustic guitar?

Posted Image

(Aww, shit. A performance video)

In the Internet there are a number of photos from the shooting. And logic suggests this is clearly not shooting a video for the single LOST IN THE ECHO ! Why not? mm, well, this song really does not involved an acoustic guitar, but if you look at the pictures, it clearly shows that Delson is in the hands of acoustics. Most likely it is shooting the video for the song CASTLE OF GLASS , which by assumption has to be the third single.

Maybe they finished shooting LITE.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Soul

Didnt they shoot LITE like a month ago? Maybe they are shooting this video in advance since they'll be a lot on tour

I think a performance video is not bad at all, it just depends if it's a pure performance video like Bleed It Out or Burn It Down, or if it's mixed with other stuff like Crawling or Numb for example.

Looks like the band are going to be performing in a very literal castle of glass. Disappointing really. Whenever I hear the song, I picture the most ridiculous music video in my head that I've actually come to love: think wild west, with one half of the band playing sheriff, the other half playing bandit. They have ridiculous cowboy outfits on with matching moustaches and all. Chester (one of the bandits) rides in on a horse during his first chorus with another 2 band members in tow. Hahn? Definitely a bandit with his natural facial hair. Standoff, quick draw, then shootout ensues. Mike's team (sherrif) win by playing dead, capturing Chester and crew and sending them away in a caged cart.

I would literally die laughing if the band ever produced a music video like that.

Edited by Narc85

Looks like the band are going to be performing in a very literal castle of glass. Disappointing really. Whenever I hear the song, I picture the most ridiculous music video in my head that I've actually come to love: think wild west, with one half of the band playing sheriff, the other half playing bandit. They have ridiculous cowboy outfits on with matching moustaches and all. Chester (one of the bandits) rides in on a horse during his first chorus with another 2 band members in tow. Hahn? Definitely a bandit with his natural facial hair. Standoff, quick draw, then shootout ensues. Mike's team (sherrif) win by playing dead, capturing Chester and crew and sending them away in a caged cart.

I would literally die laughing if the band ever produced a music video like that.

Ummm, wow. Very interesting.

Dude, fuck whatever career you're currently in. You should be a director.

You're totally doing my next video haha

Dude, fuck whatever career you're currently in. You should be a director.

You're totally doing my next video haha

Bahaha, deal! I'm over that way in November... ready to start then? LOL

I kinda kept that description as short as I could - I have the full treatment in my head... angles and all :D

A lot of bands shoot multiple videos at once and release them later on. I believe this is for COG, and I think it could be cool if it took place at a river bend at night or inside an actual castle of glass.