Songs LP Will Never Play Again

RogueSoul

What songs do you think LP will never play ever again (that they have played already)?\

I'll just list them here.

I'm guessing:

• Hit The Floor
  • And One
  • Pictureboard
  • Reading My Eyes
  • Figure.09 (?)
  • In Between
  • By Myself (lpxerotheoryfan)
  • Hands Held High (MONDREUS240)
  • Valentine's Day (MONDREUS240)
  • Easier to Run (MONDREUS240)
  • Forgotten (Ducko)
  • Nobody's Listening (Ducko)

• The Messenger (Ducko)
  • P5hng Me A*wy (Linkin/Joze) (?)
  • Fallout (LGraham)
  • Wisdom, Justice and Love (LGraham)
  • The Requiem (LGraham)
  • The Radiance (LGraham)
  • Burning in the Skies (LGraham)
  • Empty Spaces (LGraham)
  • When They Come For Me (LGraham)
  • Lying From You (stich)
  • No More Sorrow (stich)
  • Step Up (Geki)
  • High Voltage (Geki)
  • It's Goin' Down (Geki)
  • My December (Geki)
  • QWERTY (Full Version) (Geki)
  • The Little Things Give You Away (Geki)
  • No Roads Left (LINKINMARK)
  • Robot Boy (Pez)
  • Sweet Child O' Mine (ThePretender)
  • Wish (ThePretender)
  • Rolling In The Deep (ThePretender)
  • Iron Man (ThePretender)
  • Crawling (Full Version) (MrXEROLP)
Edited by Soul

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take And One off!! With the recent heavier setlist that brought back With You/Runaway/APFMH, I'm so damn hoping for a And One performance (c'mon, it's a [hardcore]fan favorite)

Edited by Trang

Maybe we should just add "anything from before 2000".

I'm thinking most of Meteora is gone forever too. Hit the Floor, Easier to Run, Figure.09, Nobody's listening, you know, the ones that weren't singles. Same for MTM and ATS, too. Anything that wasn't a single will be cut forever.

Hasn't Rob said in a Meet and Greet of the last year that P5ing and Figure 09 have a chance to be played? And i remember he also said that he thinks that they will never play By Myself again.

Evidence?

If the band is going with more aggressive setlists these days, I think any song that isn't a ballad or slower paced has the possibility to return. However, songs like Forgotten and Hit the Floor will more than likely never return. Not because they're bad songs, but because they don't translate well live.

If the band is going with more aggressive setlists these days, I think any song that isn't a ballad or slower paced has the possibility to return. However, songs like Forgotten and Hit the Floor will more than likely never return. Not because they're bad songs, but because they don't translate well live.

+1.

Hit the Floor and forgotten don't work because while the choruses are quite big and crowd-y, the verses kill the vibe alot. they're both quite agressive songs but they also fall into your slower paced category in places.

also, Fallout, Requiem, Radiance should be added to the list... I can't see these being resurrected. Burning In The Skies may be gone forever now too, which is a shame really... :(

I don't think they'll play these ever again...

Step Up

And One

High Voltage

It's Goin' Down

My December

By Myself

Forgotten

Hit The Floor

Easier To Run

Figure.09

Nobody's Listening

Hands Held High (Even though it was AMAZING live, IMO)

Valentine's Day

In Between

Other songs like Don't Stay, Pushing Me Away, In Pieces, TLTGYA, all of ATS, I think all of those have a potential to be played again, someday. But the songs I listed I don't think have very much of a chance, especially because some of those date back to as far as 2001 for being the last performance. I also don't think special songs like HHH will be played because it didn't blend with the set at all and it wasn't a ''big hit'', even though I love everything that song stands for and I thought it was absolutely amazing live. The only songs I genuinely think ''suck'' live are Forgotten, Hit The Floor and Easier To Run.

Edited by Geki

I feel really sad about Qwerty not being played live any more than Japan 2006 and PR 2007, even though the 2007 performances lacked the quality(of being played live) comparing to Summer Sonic.

Seems like it will never have its way back into the set again, and that's really shitty and almost painful, since it's one of my all time favorites.

Also, shame that the same thing appears for By Myself, Easier To Run, Valentine's Day and In Pieces.

Though there's a little glimmer of hope that Figure.09 may make a comeback someday, and that would be really cool.

Don't Stay has been played MANY times with Foreword before it. Wtf? Have you guys ever heard Don't Stay live? The only time it wasn't played without Foreword first is when it had the Gacela intro which was only for a short period of time.

Anyways, I think there IS a possibility that we could hear Qwerty again. The band toyed with the idea of playing it last year at the iTunes Festival instead of the Adele cover, so who knows. Plus the band knows that the fans eat it up.

Anyways, I think there IS a possibility that we could hear Qwerty again. The band toyed with the idea of playing it last year at the iTunes Festival instead of the Adele cover, so who knows. Plus the band knows that the fans eat it up.

where did you hear that?

I'd love if they played again song they used to play on MTM era like Don't Stay, QWERTY, Pushing Me Away (either remix or studio version) and Reading My Eyes;

also I'd liek to see again Wretches & King and When They Come For Me;

also not to be forgotten Lying From You and No More Sorrow, I know many people are sick of this song but once in a while it's good to see them played;

that's killer songs live!