Songs LP Will Never Play Again

RogueSoul

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if any of us will get screwed because of the African setlists.

I bet the sets will be virtually the same. I think the first setlist change will be in Australia for Soundwave, they better put some more actual Living Things songs in there. They have only about 5 tracks so far.....

I'd say Africa gets the HCT/South America sets. And like Geki said they'll change it for 2013. Castle Of Glass is not the current official single right now so they probably add that after Africa.

It was quite entertaining to read the pre HCT posts (since they were new for me). It's really hard to predict stuff sometimes, which is a very good thing.

The majority of the HTEP songs. I say majority because I feel like High Voltage and Step up will be played in SOME form, verses over a song, acapella, in a medley, etc... Chances for Forgotten look slim, ETR I don't want to snipe just yet because the Meteora 10th anniversary is approaching and LP can always go acoustic. I feel like Pushing Me Away is getting close to retirement too.

It was quite entertaining to read the pre HCT posts (since they were new for me). It's really hard to predict stuff sometimes, which is a very good thing.

forgot that you weren't reading them while you guys were away...

got pretty frustrating being proved wrong every damned time :lol:

also, for the sake of thread conversation, i forsee And One or Step Up not making a return. ever.

forgot that you weren't reading them while you guys were away...

got pretty frustrating being proved wrong every damned time :lol:

Good times :')

also, for the sake of thread conversation, i forsee And One or Step Up not making a return. ever.

Shame, And One was awesome :(

I don't think these will ever return... (Also, any cover will most likely never be played again) For LP

Step Up

And One

High Voltage

By Myself

Forgotten

It's Goin' Down

Hit The Floor

Easier To Run

Nobody's Listening

Hands Held High

Valentine's Day

In Between

In Pieces

The Little Things Give You Away

Qwerty (In full form)

The Requiem

The Radiance

Jornada Del Muerto

Wretches And Kings

Wisdom, Justice And Love

Fallout

The Messenger

I just don't see any of them coming back. They were all kind of played for a short period of time and the ATS interludes (even though they were used all ATS touring cycle) wouldn't feel in place at all. I think all other past LP songs that have been played live before have a chance of being played again though, even songs like BITS, Figure.09, Don't Stay, etc.

All the songs that I like.

Anything that's not a single always runs the risk of being on the chopping block.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of ATS is never going to surface again, either, with the exception of Iridescent (full version), The Catalyst once or twice, and When They Come for Me (it's sufficiently heavy IMO).

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of ATS is never going to surface again, either, with the exception of Iridescent (full version), The Catalyst once or twice, and When They Come for Me (it's sufficiently heavy IMO).

they seem to want to keep alot of enegery in the live shows this year, I feel like alot of ATS songs don't fit that anymore and the ones that have stayed are on the basis of, like you say, their "heaviness"