• Fear (Leave Out All The Rest)
    • Bang Three (What I've Done)
    • Faint
    • A.06
    • Across the Line
    • Sad
    • Figure.09
    • Drawing (Breaking the Habit)
    • Drum Song (The Little Things Give You Away)
    • Stick and Move
    • Robot Boy
    • Esaul (A Place For My Head)
    • Plaster (One Step Closer)
    • The Untitled (In The End)
    • Frgt/10
    • Super Xero (By Myself)
    • Points and Authority (Points of Authority)
    • YO
    • What We Don't Know
    • Other

All the good demos are MTM demos. The demos from other albums suck compared to MTM demos.

agreed, besides Blue. I think Blue is on par with MTM demos, but the MTM demos do kick most demos out of the water.

Fear. Fear all the way...

have never understood what makes people like YO

I like it for its novelty value. It makes for a good opening track for a playlist, too, or some sort of instrumental interlude or intro, like Tinfoil.

Fear. Fear all the way...

have never understood what makes people like YO

I liked it when the 30 second version was released by Monster Energy in 2008. The full version just made me love it even more, especially after finding out is what a demo for MTM, because I am obsessed with anything MTM. I just like how it sounds like almost video game music from like the 80's, it's fun and catchy and repetitive, that's why I like it.

especially after finding out is what a demo for MTM

I still love the fact that Hand Held High is the only thing Brad made that ended up on record, and even then it underwent a massive amount of changes :lol:

*Hands

I still love the fact that Hand Held High is the only thing Brad made that ended up on record, and even then it underwent a massive amount of changes :lol:

I love Brad's stuff, he's awesome. HHH is epic and the best song lyrically I've ever heard in my life.

I love Brad's stuff, he's awesome. HHH is epic and the best song lyrically I've ever heard in my life.

HHH is a great song lyrically but I really can't stand the "amen" chorus.. It could be "Oh's" and it would work a lot better.. It has nothing to do with religion, I just think it does not fit the song at all..

HHH is a great song lyrically but I really can't stand the "amen" chorus.. It could be "Oh's" and it would work a lot better.. It has nothing to do with religion, I just think it does not fit the song at all..

"Religion can't save s---"

Irony and stuff...