List of all Extended Intros, Outros, and Bridges

RogueSoul

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, that's what I was telling him.

Sorry, Mashup and Medley just mixed in my head when I wrote it, I wrote Mashup, but I meant Medley. :)

From the inside (Outro): Guitar outro, can be heard during the performance of FTI at RaR 2012

Crawling (Alternative), Pushing me away (Alternative), In the end (Alternative): all of them played acustic at KROQ 2001 2nd night.

Bleed it out (Bridge)+(Outro)-w/Drum solo + Drum Corps(in solo and the rest of the song), No more Sorrow (Intro)- w/Drum Corps: Those played at KROQ AAC 2007

My December (Alternative)-different piano play and only piano play (no other instruments), played at performances from 2007 and 2008

Edited by TheDamian58C

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Valentines day (alternative) Rob played Hihat in first, slower part of the song instead of tomtoms (as usual and in studio)

This is exactly the same as any other live performance of Valentine's Day as far as I can tell...?

This is exactly the same as any other live performance of Valentine's Day as far as I can tell...?

This one, Rob used his right hand to play ride (sorry for my mistake in my previous post), normally (during VD) he uses it to play toms. (I refer only to the first and slower part of the song), While whole the rest is played same way as normally and in the studio version.

This one, Rob used his right hand to play ride (sorry for my mistake in my previous post), normally (during VD) he uses it to play toms. (I refer only to the first and slower part of the song), While whole the rest is played same way as normally and in the studio version.

I wouldn't add that here, as it's a very minute change and doesn't really contribute to the length of the song. Maybe we could start a Live Differences thread for stuff like that.

You sure he's not playing his floor tom with his right hand? I don't really hear the ride cymbal at all.

You sure he's not playing his floor tom with his right hand? I don't really hear the ride cymbal at all.

yes, I'm sure, first I heard there's something different in the drum play, later I heard hihat sound, but even later I saw he plays a cymbal on the right side (seen from his position, that means left side on the screen) of his drumset, I assume it's ride. Another sign for that is that I don't hear low toms and I don't even see Rob playing on them. He plays on one of some high toms and on snare with his left hand. I think he also use hihat pedal on the beginning. The reason you don't hear that may be the mix of the performance.

What I've Done (acustic)

Shadow Of The Day (acustic, only piano)

Both live 21.03.2014

Those don't really affect the length of the song, I'm planning on making another thread for these special performances.

Make sure to add BTH (All Piano Version) that they performed at Edgefest 2008, it's the only time they ever did that.

• 1 month later...

2 things, both revolving around Don't Stay:

1) It's 'Foreword Intro' not 'Foreward Intro'

2) For Summer Sanitarium 2003, the band played what has been dubbed 'Devil Worship Intro w/ Foreword Tease' rather than 'Foreword Intro'. I can get specific dates if you want me to, but I'm pretty sure it was just for the Summer Sanitarium '03 tour.

Just thought I'd let you know.

On a completely unrelated note, I am curious as to what you're planning in regards to the "Live Variation/Changes" list (whether or not it'll be separate etc.)

Edited by CASTLE OF SASS