8. Waiting For the End

7. One Step Closer

6. Somewhere I belong

5. Breaking the Habit

4. Faint

3. Papercut

2. Numb

1. In the End

Only one song, Waiting For the End, not from the first two albums.

Only one song, A Place For My Head, that was not a single.

thoughts?

I know you hate ATS but WFTE was the best song on ATS so I think it deserves it.

Yup, I think WFTE is the best out of ATS and I actually like the song, but not an LP Top-10.. The only thing missing from that list is something out of MTM..

I'm sure you're a nice person and I'mma let you finish, but Waiting for the End is the best LP song of all time...of ALL TIME!

No.

I'm sure you're a nice person and I'mma let you finish, but Waiting for the End is the best LP song of all time...of ALL TIME!

For me it's in my top 20. and I agree with everyone, there should have been 1 song from MtM

Ugh casual fans voting on this shit. Though, that's to be expected, since it's a Rolling Stone poll.

I'd definitely throw in The Little Things Give You Away and Iridescent.

Having Numb on that list is a travesty, I'm sorry.

EDIT wow okay I didn't even see WFTE, I skimmed the list and the comments implied that WFTE wasn't actually on the list. oops.

Edited by SomedudeRemix

Ugh casual fans voting on this shit. Though, that's to be expected, since it's a Rolling Stone poll.

I'd definitely throw in Waiting for the End, and also The Little Things Give You Away and Iridescent.

Having Numb on that list is a travesty, I'm sorry.

WFTE is on the list

I don't like that list, if it were up to me, there would be tons of MTM tracks.

Yeah I knew you wouldn't like this list. I wish there was more MTM, yes the old songs are great but It need more MTM like Leave out All the Rest and Given Up

That list is the biggest fail in the history of fails. It looks like it was composed by a 3rd grader.

Numb at number 2...? It almost makes me angry.

Numb isn't even top 5 from Meteora for me :lol:

I don't mind In the End at #1 or BTH at #5 and faint at #4

Edited by Bliss

That list is the biggest fail in the history of fails. It looks like it was composed by a 3rd grader.

Numb at number 2...? It almost makes me angry.

Why is this fail? Absolutely no surprise to me. Of course Numb, ITE , BTH and such songs are always in the top 10 in public votes. These are the songs everyone knows, the biggest hits. I'm surprised that APFMH is on the list and that WID is missing.

Why is this fail? Absolutely no surprise to me. Of course Numb, ITE , BTH and such songs are always in the top 10 in public votes. These are the songs everyone knows, the biggest hits. I'm surprised that APFMH is on the list and that WID is missing.

you are suprized for APFMH !!! you say WID is missing... dont call yourself as LP FAN!!!

If only we'd known about this sooner, Figure.09 would have shot to number one :lol:

yeah, that song is amazing... could've been number one

you are suprized for APFMH !!! you say WID is missing... dont call yourself as LP FAN!!!

The list was voted on by (mostly) casual fans. To have an non-single on the list but having one of their biggest singles missing is a little odd. That's all they meant by that post.