29.06.2012 - Los Angeles, CA - X Games MUSIC

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure it'll be a similar setlist to what we've seen this year. Nothing new or changed up til Honda Civic is my guess.

Yeah, you're probably right since its a small show and a one time kind of thing. Probably something similar to the House of Blues setlist or maybe something even shorter.

I don't give a crap what else they play, but these mothefuckas better play APFMH

I think they will be opening with Tinfoil/Faint... If they do, sadly, APFMH will probably not be played... I hope they do the set that opens with APFMH, that would get the crowd going like crazy.

I think they will be opening with Tinfoil/Faint... If they do, sadly, APFMH will probably not be played... I hope they do the set that opens with APFMH, that would get the crowd going like crazy.

I like the Tinfoil/Faint opening personally. APFMH is no doubt, a great live song, but I feel like it's a very poor opener. Have it at the end of the show and I think the crowd will react better to it. About 34 minutes now!

It doesn't have to open, it just has to be somewhere in the set :P

I like the Tinfoil/Faint opening personally. APFMH is no doubt, a great live song, but I feel like it's a very poor opener. Have it at the end of the show and I think the crowd will react better to it. About 34 minutes now!

Have you heard APFMH with that new intro? That's a GREAT opener.

FUCK NO. I will destroy someone at Warner if so.

I dont doubt anymore of their troll us again, i hope it doesnt happen again this time.

This trailer is getting on my nerves

For the first time, im bored with Burn it down