Choose Shows

Geki

If you could choose any 3 shows that were not released in HQ of LP for a download, what shows would you choose? It can also be any LP related show, such as (FM, DBS, BOW, Camp Freddy, etc.) Mine are...

MFR 2005 Show - I've always wanted this show in HQ. I love the performance of Frgt10 (epic) and it was a good little LP set and they ended it with the entire Collision Course album. Also epic.

Bamboozle 2007 - This was my first LP show, and even though there was a good quality audience recording going around, I'd still love to have it in HQ. Plus, only performance of Runaway on the whole MTM+ATS tour, and it was also Chester's son Tyler's first concert.

BOW Albuquerque, NM 2005 Show - Not a LP show, but I would fucking kill to have this show. I'm a huge BOW fan and I have every recording available for the band, which isn't much, only 2 full shows and half a show. This was the show that Chester got kicked off stage and got kicked off the tour because he made a sarcastic comment towards lung cancer and liver disease (it was a Camel Cigarettes Tour).

Sooooooooooo I want:

Julien-K show - 01.09.2007 Tinley Park, IL. This is where Chester performed full set of JK instead of Ryan, I love how he performes their songs, they are looked like written from him :P

Dead By Sunrise show - 21.11.2009 Paris, FR (Quiksilver Tony Hawk Show). Amazing performance including Walking In Circles and I know who recorded it in HD. The one female trader I know :P

Linkin Park show - 15.11.2010 Tel Aviv, IL. Simply awesome concert with The Messenger the great! :P

I know I know, but I wrote about full shows' HQ video ;)

Oh. Well in that case, that'd be epic. I'd definitely buy those 3 shows on DVD if they were released. Haha. They should make a huge DVD of DBS/BOW/JK footage (them hanging out in 2005/2006) and a bunch of awesome live footage. I'd pay like 100 bucks for that. They could even add on the DBS show from last year.

If you could choose any 3 shows that were not released in HQ of LP for a download, what shows would you choose? It can also be any LP related show, such as (FM, DBS, BOW, Camp Freddy, etc.) Mine are...

MFR, for sure. Bamboozle would be a nice upgrade over my "good quality audience recording" as well. :lol:

For the last one, I'm torn between the infamous Xero show from 1997 and Mountain View 2004 (video, if it even exists).

MFR, for sure. Bamboozle would be a nice upgrade over my "good quality audience recording" as well. :lol:

For the last one, I'm torn between the infamous Xero show from 1997 and Mountain View 2004 (video, if it even exists).

HAHA, I love your audience recording. My first LP show, I have that recording burned to multiple CD's and locked away so I never lose that show.

But yeah, I totally forgot about the Mountain View 2004 show. Amazing show...

Dead By Sunrise show - 21.11.2009 Paris, FR (Quiksilver Tony Hawk Show). Amazing performance including Walking In Circles and I know who recorded it in HD. The one female trader I know :P

Antinea recorded this show.

I have only webcast-rip audio of this.

I would choose:

2004 - Brazil, Morumbi Stadium (HQ video)

I know that was an amazing show, brazilian guys don't let me a lie.

2003 - San Bernardino, Smoke Out (Full show, HQ vdeo)

2004 - Portland, Oregon (Full show, HQ video)

for me it'd be -

UK Sonisphere 2009 - (my first show, front row and everything) I was going to say in audio, but HQ video would be awesome, there were pro cameras filming for the crowd screens, and I've often wondered if we'd ever see them surface like bits of my next choice...

Smokeout '03 - it's just one of those legendary shows. the BTH debut and chester's reaction is something we've all seen on YT, but the whole thing'd be sweet to finally get to see/hear.

then it would probably have to be one of those Xero or Hybrid Theory shows from the 90's. I love watching shows like Mason Jar, AZ '00 and just knowing how close to the brink of massive success they are at that point...

either that of the BOW show Geki mentioned, it sounds pretty funny

June 29, 2008 - Milton Keynes, ENG

February 4, 2011 - Madison Square Garden, NY

May 26, 2012 - Rock in Rio Lisboa, PT

Sadly, we'll probably never be able to see them :(

Okay, but seriously:

September 9, 2004 - Sao Paulo, SP - The biggest LP show ever would have to have a fucking awesome crowd, which make an equally fucking awesome band to be pumped the fuck up, which makes a fucking awesome show. HQ video would be awesome

June 1, 2007 - Rock am Ring 2007 - Dear lord, do I even have to explain this? Just listen to Faint after 2:40 if you don't know why, and you'll know why I want a full HQ version of this show.

X X 2001 - That show where Chester fell inside a porta-potty - LOOOOOL

Edited by azAZ