LIVING THINGS Listening Parties 6/25 & 6/18

hahninator

From the LP Twitter:

"We'd like to invite a few LPU members to listen to our new album LIVING THINGS this Friday in Hamburg, Germany. Info at http://lpunderground.com/contests/2893"

LPU: "Warner Bros. Germany is hosting a LIVING THINGS album playback where fans will get the chance to listen to the new album this Friday, June 15 at the Warner Bros. office in Hamburg, Germany at 5pm. If you would like to attend, please click ENTER below. If you are selected to attend, you will receive a confirmation email on June 14. ONLY RSVP IF YOU ARE 100% POSITIVE YOU ARE ABLE AND WILLING TO ATTEND."

6/14 EDIT: "We're giving a select number of LPU members the chance to hear LIVING THINGS tomorrow in LA. For info, go to http://lpunderground.com/contests/2903"

LPU: "LPUHQ will be hosting a LIVING THINGS listening party at Warner Bros. Records in Burbank, CA on Friday, June 15 at 3pm. A select number of members will get the chance to hear the new album, enjoy some pizza, and give their feedback. If you would like to attend, please click ENTER below. If you are selected to attend, you will receive a confirmation email TONIGHT, June 14. ONLY RSVP IF YOU ARE 100% POSITIVE YOU ARE ABLE AND WILLING TO ATTEND."

6/14 EDIT 2: "LPU members are invited to attend a special listening event at @Sonos in LA on Monday. Visit http://LPUnderground.com for info."

LPU: "We would also like to invite a select number of LPU members to attend a special Sonos Studio Listening Party with Mike Shinoda on Monday, June 18 in LA. You may reserve your free pass for this event starting at 7pm TONIGHT. There is a VERY limited number of spots available and it will sell out almost immediately. Reserve your spot HERE. Please note, this event is 21+ only."

LPL user 'skyzlmt' wanted me to add Adam's reply to him from Twitter: "Think A Thousand Horizons" and "the event Monday will blow it (Fri listening) away"

From the Sonos Studio website:

"Mike and friends will host an exclusive preview of Linkin Park's upcoming album LIVING THINGS with Jason Bentley moderating a discussion about the production process. The event will also feature an exclusive multi-sensory installation created by Japan's Good Smile Company."

To RSVP to a LIVING THINGS listening party, please go to the LPUnderground.

Who's going? The Monday one sounds amazing!

Notwithstanding the fact "A Living Horizon" sounds like an eye/eargasm, I'm hoping to get into the WBR listening event tomorrow. Almost as fun as listening to ATS, was discussing it and Linkin Park in general with WBR staff involved in the process. Very fun all around.

Edited by skyzlmt

just back from the pre-listening in Hamburg,...

(first news i got @home...after 700km... it LEAKED -.- wtf) but it doesen´t matter,...

here my SHORT review ;D

1. "Lost in the Echo" 10/10

2. "In My Remains" 8/10

3. "Burn It Down" 8/10

4. "Lies Greed Misery" 10/10

5. "I'll Be Gone" 8/10

6. "Castle of Glass" 7/10

7. "Victimized" 10/10

8. "Roads Untraveled" 7/10

9. "Skin to Bone" 4/10

10. "Until It Breaks" 8/10

11. "Tinfoil" 7/10

12. "Powerless" 7/10

- When Lost in the Echo was played all 16 attenders were smiling oll over the face :D ... this is how a record must start ... and Lies Greed Misery and Victimized are also mindblowing

- Songs 1-7 are amazing ^^ but after that it´s getting down,... Until it Breakes is one more highlight at the end.

But all in all... AMAZING \m/

post-1525-1339792798_thumb.jpg

Edited by deko_lp